3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

bumzel

Oct 5, 2019
i think pots are bugged, when i use health pot it doesnt get removed out of my inventory

hmm actually now it works fine, either it randomly got bugged in one level or maybe having the homescroll + healthpot in inventory while theyre toggeled on the same key (its like that by default for me) causes this glitch

edit: yep, be aware if u have scroll+healthpot in inventory your potions wont get removed out of inventory when used, u will basically have infinite... found a bug

Last edited:

milkfreak07

Mar 12, 2017
I cheat my way through and this is my findings:

1. There's no item scaling
It doesn't matter if level 10 or level 100+, it seems that items has a fixed stat. This will be a huge issue in number 2.

2. Enemy will scale to your level
Aside from the fixed sites you can capture, there are random enemy camps and sieges. Enemy Camps and Sieges will scale to your level. The issue becomes a huge issue since your item doesn't scale. Although you can increase your damage, you cannot increase your defense. Thus at higher level, enemies will one shot you.

3. No end game?
Nothing special happens if you capture all the site.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Suggestion: the game needs any clear map to enjoy showing our succubus char wearing armors and lingeries. All maps are too dark and besides with fog and bloom. For example create market map with day light where npcs sell stuff instead of dark tavern.

zzxx160322

Jul 25, 2019
So anyone has the 0.510 version now?

Edit:Because I encountered a bug that found that there was nothing in the store later.

It's really unbearable that there is nothing to sell in the store.

Last edited:

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
She Will Punish Them [Early Access] version 0.510

Link DELETED

Last edited:

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
As our youtuber friend's says: BEFORE YOU BUY IT! ... The game is terrible, CC and character texture is very nice.

8.jpg

Jimmyt80

May 1, 2018
She Will Punish Them [Early access] version 0.510

I don't know how much lucky am I to find further updates. Don't let it expire or make mirrors and put it in OP

Download not working for me the file size 3.62GB after click download the file size 3.37GB and after finished 2.95GB

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i did that and it mentions a code to activate beta
Never asked me for any code. Just switch to the test branch and close the window, if it doesn't start downloading maybe validate the game or restart Steam. It isn't a private beta.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't know if the presents are limited time only, hopefully the tree is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She Will Punish Them 0.510 New Year Test Build - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -

Have all three parts in the same place, then extract 001 to get the whole thing. Workupload really didn't like the first part fro some reason, possibly better mirror for it below.

Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
please do not upload to "Amonfile". 9 hours of loading and at the end of the message - loading failed.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes