3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Someone knows if can deposit the gold in any place in Remake version like the v0.131 inside the personal storage?. Dying Im losing all my gold in the Remake version :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Someone knows if can deposit the gold in any place...
Don't think there is anywhere, it's possible they'll add a bank back in later but don't really know. Invest it in slaves maybe as a kind ablative armour.

rboxeur

Sep 20, 2020
Before downloading does it came with the posted yesterday on Steam?

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
She Will Punish Them (Early Access Game) version 0.501

I tried only MEGA . For the other links I'm not sure if the game is 0.500 sorry.
None of these links are mine. Then don't use them in OP .

Last edited:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Btw, maybe it's a bug (or a fix then) but with 0.501 patch you won't loose all your gold on death :D

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
please, someone can put the 0.501 version on the torrent?
I have run out of mega quota and now I have to wait a long time.

Reactions: dregon87

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Personnaly I loved the army thing, I took my time leveling up my minions protecting them ^^

We lost some good things from the previous version but the direction taken works for me as it's a test build and I mean we can play and have fun so it's ok ^^
They are annoying as hell, and the noise they make. It was better without sound. If they were sexy silent vixens, OK bring them on. Let them stay in your lair.

Pressing attack button (LMB) should draw your weapon out automatically. You shouldn't need to press 1/2.

One more annoying thing, the free camera mode in customization. Talk about perplexing interface. Why do you need to select free camera mode in the first place. It should always be free in viewing mode, and the selection just refocuses the camera to predefined positions but still in free-camera mode.

IDK man. I finished the other one but played less than an hour with this version. Your battles are in a big open fields without direction and with badly animated allies.

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
please, someone can put the 0.501 version on the torrent?
I have run out of mega quota and now I have to wait a long time.
I have no torrents of this game.
I added some mirrors in my previous post. As I always say none of the links are mine. Then don't use them in OP .

Last edited:

amplexus

Dec 19, 2017
Wow nice game!! Consider supporting them.
My succubus has enormous tits...she is absolutely lovely. Only problem is, they need to fix the clipping on said enormous tits with most clothing.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
She Will Punish Them (Early Access Game) version 0.501

Mega

I tried only MEGA . For the other links I'm not sure if the game is 0.500 sorry.
None of these links are mine. Then don't use them in OP .
if i update from 0.5 to 0.501, is the save data from previous version gonna erased?

Reactions: rboxeur
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes