3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've literally just finished just zipping it up ready to upload. Couldn't really play it properly to try it out. My control pads left stick now works again, but there doesn't seem to be a settings menu...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Keep in mind this is a test build, first issue is there's no settings menu. It's very pretty though. Don't try to load a save from the old version, too much has been change for it to (properly) work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She Will Punish Them 0.500 Test build - Part one - - Part two - Part three - Part four - Part five -

Have all three five parts in the same place, then extract 001 to get the whole thing.

Reuploaded 001 to Workupload, and to as a alternative just in case it happens again. And I think I forgot to click on update when I reported it...

Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:

asgftaf

Jun 2, 2017
Keep in mind this is a test build, first issue is there's no settings menu. It's very pretty though. Don't try to load a save from the old version, too much has been change for it to (properly) work.
She Will Punish Them 0.500 Test build - Part one - Workupload - Part two Workupload - Part three Workupload - Part four Workupload - Part five - Workupload

Have all three five parts in the same place, then extract 001 to get the whole thing.
First part didn't load =-(

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
First part didn't load =-(
Tested the split download after making it and no problems for me, and the link is still up. If you use WinRAR you might have to make sure it's set as the program to use in the 001 files properties, or try what I use .

It's reported as a update, so should be added to the opening post eventually.

Ohhh ok, go to download it and there's a error with workupload... I'll try uploading again.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
She Will Punish Them 0.500 Test build - Part one - Workupload - Part two Workupload - Part three Workupload - Part four Workupload - Part five - Workupload

Reuploaded 001 to Workupload, and to as a alternative just in case it happens again. And I think I forgot to click on update when I reported it...

Edit - Now added to the opening post.
TheBlueKnight
Thank u for the Up :)
30503_Z3ZXWUV.gif
happy new year in advance

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Gave this version a try...

- At char creation screen: LMB affects both adjustment controls and the free cam.
- Switching weapon (1 or 2) "refills" MP gauge. Also does some attack actions.
- No key prompts.
- No minimap. Or at least give a treasure box count?
- No money deposit.
+ While dying only costs all money, other inventories are kept intact.
- Shops drag an item from merchant then drop back to his/her slots will give an "item xxx added". Same goes for equipping/unequipping an item.
- Some of structures give invalid "Metal Container" interaction prompts.
- Equipped shields show at incorrect positions.
- At the lingerie shop: Pressing X of merchandise windows doesn't close the shop UI, must press ESC. This applies for Change Bra/Heels/etc at home as well.
- At the tavern: No X button for merchandise windows at all (except for the slaver).
- At home: equipments remains hidden after closing Makeup/Customization UI.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
I love this game, but why the last version is named "0.500 Test Build HD Remake"?, the game looks fully different now, fantastic too, this remake could be She will punish them 2 or other name.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Then we'd have a unfinished SWPT, and a new SWPT 2 that would need buying again. So I'm more than ok with it.
Ok but all content of version v0.131 is right, no need rebuild all game to finish or fix it. Really the developer has 2 games now.
And 2 games = double money .

Last edited:

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone got any cheats for the new build cause this grind is insane and stuff is super expensive. Most of all lingerie

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes