3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
New , all about the combat.

And again it's the new skin texture, with a NSFW demo on the youtube.

But wait Sliders to customise the face. Facial expressions, poses and makeup. Also a pregnant slider?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - To avoid a page of me for now I'll just edit this post with links to any new previews.

Last edited:

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
There is a slight bug in the save, in some outfits and items are lost from the chest when reloading the game. If only they had a proper wardrobe that allows you to collect all the outfits, without needing to throw some to make room.

New , all about the combat...
The looks promising. The combat right now is clumsy.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If only they had a proper wardrobe that allows you to collect all the outfits...
Sounds like there's going to be a new way to store outfits in the bedroom. And they should be adding mannequins so outfits can be displayed, although they only...
There is current a bug with rearranging items, and items picked up as dropped loot I think.

Htyur

Mar 6, 2018
New customization does look good.

Nevertheless, I am still waiting for this game to get some sexual content.

Reactions: Schlong50

zertifikat

Apr 9, 2018
Just gave this update a day's try, before having to exit to workaround the problem where drops can't be picked up. (Surprisingly this bug is still there unsolved!)
I had that issue as well, I found out that when I unequipped all my gear I could loot again. I ended up putting each piece back on, and dropping something trivial. Eventually figured out it was my neck slot that I just upgraded, threw that one out, and got another, and have been able to loot np since without quitting.

zertifikat

Apr 9, 2018
about boobs, much better...
Best screenshot I could get.
Holy shit that looks amazing. Do we know when that's going to be available?

Also a few of the spells don't tell me what they do, is there anywhere that tells you the current available spells, and what they do? The one I'm curious about just says "POWERDECELERATION"

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Holy shit that looks amazing. Do we know when that's going to be available?
Not really, just soon. And that they don't want this remake update to as buggy as the previous ones. As for spells I'm not sure what that would be, maybe haste. The three (newish) buffs are...

Haste: Increases casting speed by half.
Devil's Might: Increases the Succubus' damage.
Gargoyle Skin: Increases the succubus' defence.

And there's the old barrier, fireball and ice wave thing. When I finally got them I stuck with the fireball to take out poison enemies, and ice for crowd control with the freezing effect.

Reactions: zertifikat

zertifikat

Apr 9, 2018
Not really, just soon. And that they don't want this remake update to as buggy as the previous ones. As for spells I'm not sure what that would be, maybe haste. The three (newish) buffs are...

Haste: Increases casting speed by half.
Devil's Might: Increases the Succubus' damage.
Gargoyle Skin: Increases the succubus' defence.

And there's the old barrier, fireball and ice wave thing. When I finally got them I stuck with the fireball to take out poison enemies, and ice for crowd control with the freezing effect.
I've got the ice wave, fireball, and shield, but I also got the one mentioned above, when I cast it some red chains circle my character

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...when I cast it some red chains circle my character
Looking at some screenshots I think I see the icon. But I've never found it myself, took ages for anything other than the shield to show up. Just played through a few levels to see if I can get it and of course not a single spell font spawned...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Nicer looking level select, with about seven areas in the upcoming release. But possibly worse level rewards, as you now have a chance to get money or crystals. Armour and lingerie are separate in the...
And there's that hide armour option, which I'm guessing will work outside of the menu. Also some talk of future things, like piercings and the fabled companions.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Same as the Steam news linked above, and they'd like your .

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Perhaps (one of?) the most exciting news for this fucked-up year: there is this, a truly game-ish 18+ game, that keeps updating.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
In the the game came third in the...
The update is apparently going to be out very soon on the test branch.

Edit - I am opted in so it will get queued up in my downloads.

Last edited:

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
In the the game came third in the...
The update is apparently going to be out very soon on the test branch.

Edit - I am opted in so it will get queued up in my downloads.
HAHAHA this got one place higher than Hades. I just wonder why guys around me are speaking highly of that (by "that" I mean Hades, in case that anyone misunderstands).

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes