3.50 star(s) 24 Votes
Jan 15, 2020
Are there plans to incorporate full controller support?

Also, I'd like to recommend a camera sensitivity slider. When moving forward at the normal rate (not walking), its hard to control the movements with the mouse.

Keep up the great work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They actually just posted some news about why they've been a bit quite, so new it's not in my news alerts yet...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure what's happening to yet.

Jan 15, 2020
They actually just posted some news about why they've been a bit quite, so new it's not in my news alerts yet...
Not sure what's happening to yet.
You have an insanely vasy amount of knowledge when it comes to this game and many others that I have seen you comment on. Much respect. Thanknyou so much for this info. The roadmap sounds amazing. Hopefully controller support is one of the aforementioned "bug fixes".

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
I came across this game on Steam, when i added the upcoming Bloodrayne 1 + 2 remastered editions to my wishlist.

After having a good, hearty laugh i just might give it a go.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Now they're back they've been work on the visuals, and posted some examples to see what people on Steam think...
Hope they're working on the controller bug too.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hell yeah!! So excited for this and valkyries
Still not sure what's going on with on with Valkyries. There was the post about continuing with SWPT after the developer went bankrupt, but nothing for Valkyries. I hope it is still going to be worked on, the Valkyrie fitted this kind of gameplay better I think than succubi.

The hasn't had anything new posted since September, unlike the .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They're some combat and level design this time, areas should better follow a theme. Also you can break the enemies clothes, thankfully when asked they said they'll be able to break yours too.

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah, I stopped putting any expectations on the Valkyries game. I found it was better just to forget about it and find something else instead. I'm pretty much looking behind the fence, thinking it will be just as bad as SWPT on first day release...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's still all quite on the Valkyries sites. But there is a reply in the SWPT discussions saying it's not cancelled due to the company bankruptcy, but (again) postponed. Although it used to look extremely similar it's a different team of people.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They're teasing , new UI and a much more gothic looking...
And amongst other things a levelling up system.

Reactions: phoenix31

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
so many potential.. the graphic was polished and nice.. the women was sexy, everything just good and perfect.. but there is something missing.. a sex scene or animation.. i really hope dev will implement sex in the future

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes