3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

spectre87

May 16, 2020
Hello again.:HideThePain: I was wondering, the slave I help in level 5 expands my house, but in addition to the money she asks me for gems to do it. where do I know they find?

demoni`k777

Sep 16, 2020
Please tell me how and where you can insert such pictures or gifs? For example, I'm such a fan, then vn where can I get such a picture?
bandicam 2020-09-20 22-44-31-190.jpg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Please tell me how and where you can insert such pictures or gifs?
Signatures are sometimes linked in the opening post of a game, if not you may need to search. Go to your signature editing page, take the url of the image and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Click it to then do things like centre or add a link. The image has to be hosted on F95, if you need to post it here.

Reactions: demoni`k777

demoni`k777

Sep 16, 2020
Signatures are sometimes linked in the opening post of a game, if not you may need to search. Go to your signature editing page, take the url of the image and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Click it to then do things like centre or link it. The image has to hosted on F95, if you need to post it here.
thank you) now everything is clear

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
why take out the objects and clothes when i quit the game? :cautious:
If you've rearranged items that could be why. According to a post on Steam the stash spots get reserved for a item. So swapping it for different item will confuse the game, and when you quit and load back up item it's not expecting will be gone. Make sure the game has saved the empty slot by exiting to before putting an different item there.

Some items picked up from the ground might just vanish though. And if your using the nude mod make sure it's turn on when your reloading, otherwise there might worse problems.

Save backups are a really good idea for this game, keep reading from demoni`k777's post about their save.

spectre87

May 16, 2020
If you've rearranged items that could be why. According to a post on Steam the stash spots get reserved for a item. So swapping it for different item will confuse the game, and when you quit and load back up item it's not expecting will be gone. Make sure the game has saved the empty slot by exiting to before putting an different item there.

Some items picked up from the ground might just vanish though. And if your using the nude mod make sure it's turn on when your reloading, otherwise there might worse problems.

Save backups are a really good idea for this game, keep reading from demoni`k777's post about their save.
thanks for clarifying the concept. now that i think about it i had saved and i didn't have the naked mod, when i reloaded i put the naked mod. thanks light the posts regarding the bailouts. do you think there will be future updates to this problem?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I thought the joypad problem was solved with the latest update.
As long as gamepad was selected in the menu it's always worked for me, but 0.131 broke moving with the left stick. Now it just makes you run on the spot, rolling is the only way to actually move.

spectre87

May 16, 2020
As long as gamepad was selected in the menu it's always worked for me, but 0.131 broke moving with the left stick. Now it just makes you run on the spot, rolling is the only way to actually move.
i use ps4 joypads with a program that converts it to xbox controller. but when I connect it the game view starts spinning and I have to unplug it .. anyway I was wondering are there games like this?

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes