3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
please do not upload to "Amonfile". 9 hours of loading and at the end of the message - loading failed.
Like I said Workupload didn't like the first part, tried uploading twice and it just wouldn't work. It is only a 1.95GB part not the whole thing but I have reported it as a update, it should get added to the opening post with all the mirrors.

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
The 2nd and 3rd parts have already been downloaded from me. but the first will last all night. I'll have to keep my computer on at night.
no way to upload to google drive?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The 2nd and 3rd parts have already been downloaded from me...
Trying Workupload again but this time I've messed with the file name maybe that'll help, and it'll still work after.

Edit - baron1976 still no luck with Workupload. Try this Iris Libre file host, never used them before but they are on the F95 approved list. Download speed seems ok under half an hour for me, if it stays steady.

SWPT Part 1 -

Last edited:
Reactions: baron1976

Hgamer

Oct 2, 2017
Download not working for me the file size 3.62GB after click download the file size 3.37GB and after finished 2.95GB
Same here for downloading
Too many people are downloading it, if I try it takes 10 hours to finish. The problem is that. Maybe.

EDIT : Anonfiles Site apparently is gone or have a lot of issues.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Oh that inventory system is bringing back memories of the classic RE inventory system where you have to almost play Tetris to fit things. Interesting to see that making a come back.

Titsnack

Aug 26, 2017
I like this game and the idea, but I find that in the remake the walk of the succub has lost its sexy side (knees aways, feels strange), now it would rather have a grunt-like approach, maybe orc style.
Personally I think it is too sad because there is a lot of good to work on his very effective personality. would it be possible in some way to have to ave back the glamor foot steps please?

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
will there will be drow or ather enemies. at moment only orcs and skelets/zombies? will there will be like kingdom expanding gaining resources? or just like we have now grind camps to bue armor or linegarie.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
will there will be drow or ather enemies...
No dark elves but there were more types before. They wanted to theme the levels better in the remake instead of having a random collection of enemies, so just undead or orcs for the levels we have right now. they did say there should be more areas added later, maybe they'll be different factions.

I don't miss the flamethrower bugs and spitting spiders though.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
i remember there was a nude mod or setting or something before. Is that no longer in the game/an option?

Weird having character customization options for things like nipple size and areola depth with no nudity :confused:

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
0.520 changelog:
  • Bug Fix: Mountains with no collision.
  • Bug Fix: Dagger has no idle animation.
  • Bug Fix: The game deletes stuff from your inventory if it can't figure out how to put it into your inventory when loading your save file.
  • Bug Fix: If to turn off option “lingerie only” the succubus still stays in lingerie and armor.
  • Bug Fix: When selling items, the sold item is listed as "added".
  • Bug Fix: Can wear a key.
  • Bug Fix: Anything that auto-loots (gold, potions, crystals) can be doubled by picking it up twice.
  • Bug Fix: Cannot exit furniture interaction with the X button.
  • Bug Fix: Loading bug caused by equipping a key.
  • Bug Fix: invisible zombie claw weapon got from loot.
  • Bug Fix: If you disband your last minion, and then get another minion, the minion info panel does not show.
  • Bug Fix: If you open inventory, it pauses the game, but if there's an intractable object nearby then it does not pause.
  • Bug Fix: If you unequipped a weapon directly into personal storage it stays there floating in the air.
  • Bug Fix: White icons for the items from the lingerie shop.
  • Bug Fix: Siege army and roaming army not getting saved.
  • Bug Fix: some Boots with golden rarity have 0 armor value and cost 60 gold.
  • Bug Fix: The wrong weapon holding position for axes and maces.
  • Bug Fix: When I am pressing the TAB button, my UI in combat (for health, mana, amount of enemies, and minions) is disappearing.
  • Bug Fix: Aerolae Depth slider "preview" gets reset to default each time you re-enter character customization.
  • Bug Fix: When you enter character customization and then exit, whatever boots you have equipped become invisible.
  • Bug Fix: Doesn't save the item order in inventory.
  • Bug Fix: After loading the game, underwear stopped showing.
  • Added separated inventory slot for high heels.
  • Added text to show how many monsters are attacking your territory on the world map.
  • Different types of weapons gain rage at different speeds.
  • Better random characters in customization.
  • Better Wings: physics and texture resolution.
they started updating the game very often.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes