3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The minion orders window might not be bound to anything by default.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She Will Punish Them 0.631 Test Build - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -

Have all three in the same place, extract just the first. Currently not reported as a update in case they do another one...

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Very comfortable version. I can even play this in Musou way!
+ Stun/staggers values seem rebalanced.
+ Finally got the bow to drop in early stages.
- Fireballs tend to affect much wider area when fired at a fresh (non-activated) horde, than the ones you are currently engaging.
- Enemies are clipping through obstacles, such as rocks and buildings.
- Loading a game revives dead minions, free of charge. And arrow quivers get replenished, too.
- PC says "I cannot carry anymore" when potions drop but the inventory is full. And they can't be picked ever again (this one is a recurring bug). Maybe they should appear in TAB-loot-list after all?
- Occasionally there are empty loot boxes. But maybe this is the designed behavior.
- Magic spell keys aren't intercepted in shopping & customization/dressup UIs. For example, if you bind fireballs on Q before learning it, enter customization then press Q in the free camera mode, you'll get the prompt "You haven't learned it yet".

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They did do another one, but I'm guessing the version number was a mistake...
She Will Punish Them 0.623 (0.633) Test Build - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -

Edit - Something's currently wrong with the first part above, it gets to 100% but never actually finishes. These parts should be exactly the same, but I can't guarantee they're interchangeable with the File.FM ones.

Still can't use saves from previous versions?
If there's a big change to how something works like 0.600 you probably won't be able to use a save made before, not without things like enemy or minion spawns getting messed up.

Last edited:

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
If there's a big change to how something works like 0.600 you probably won't be able to use a save made before, not without things like enemy or minion spawns getting messed up.
Also, it might need a reset-to-default for control binding UI to update itself.

jat95455

Dec 29, 2019
This game looks really nice and all, but it's simply not fun to play. It's just boring. Also a bit confusing.
-There are a huge amount of enemies in each map attacking in horde. Ok so can I smash them with awesome combos like in those anime fighter games? No... because they are too strong, so you will die. You have to hit them and retreat... hit them... and retreat...in every single level... I mean... I don't want to be offensive but...WTF is this? :)
-Think differenty ok... It must be like those Dark Souls games where you have to dogde all the time. But dodging is unbelievably slow, and it's useless to try to escape, while crossbowmen will hit you anyway. Speaking about them. They shooting 1 arrow every 1.5-2 sec. :D Your character is ridiculously slow to be able to handle this. But wait, you could also use a bow, but that's fuking useless. :)
-But the worst things of all is this: "you can use multiple type of weapons, Axes, swords, crossbows, batons, even magic spells. Sounds like fun right? It will suits you right? If you are a "slasher" type smash them with an axe. If like to sword play use a sword. If you want to be a witch, curse them. Or snipe them with an arrow. But in the end... It doesn't even matter. becaulse you will end up like Hit them and retreat 300 times...each level. You can hit them with arrow/sword/bat/axe/scythe doesn't matter.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
This game looks really nice and all, but it's simply not fun to play. It's just boring. Also a bit confusing.
The stable build where it was basically a rouge/diablo ish dungeon crawl had pretty decent combat, though bows even then were crap, not being able to move and aim pretty much made them worthless, but dodge then worked pretty damn well.

Not managed to play any of the builds since, as they either end up with half the screen cut off, and constantly playing around with my screen res setting for just this game is a pain and not worth the effort, or in much rarer cases, the game starts up has sound running in the back ground and the locks the keyboard and mouse, so I need to reboot to do anything, hopefully sooner or later they will sort the screen res shit out and get working settings going or at least get the damn game to set the correct resolution when it runs, which unity is capable of doing as other unity game I have seem able to do it themselves.

Mar 16, 2018
-There are a huge amount of enemies in each map attacking in horde. Ok so can I smash them with awesome combos like in those anime fighter games? No... because they are too strong, so you will die. You have to hit them and retreat... hit them... and retreat...in every single level... I mean... I don't want to be offensive but...WTF is this? :)
-Think differenty ok... It must be like those Dark Souls games where you have to dogde all the time. But dodging is unbelievably slow, and it's useless to try to escape, while crossbowmen will hit you anyway. Speaking about them. They shooting 1 arrow every 1.5-2 sec. :D Your character is ridiculously slow to be able to handle this. But wait, you could also use a bow, but that's fuking useless. :)
-But the worst things of all is this: "you can use multiple type of weapons, Axes, swords, crossbows, batons, even magic spells. Sounds like fun right? It will suits you right? If you are a "slasher" type smash them with an axe. If like to sword play use a sword. If you want to be a witch, curse them. Or snipe them with an arrow. But in the end... It doesn't even matter. becaulse you will end up like Hit them and retreat 300 times...each level. You can hit them with arrow/sword/bat/axe/scythe doesn't matter.
You just need to buy some armor. I saved up for the best arm armor from the top tier vendor first, think it cost around 8000 and gave +15ish defense. That, plus the best body and shoe armor I had looted at the time got me over 20 total armor, and at that point I could just facetank mobs of like 7-8 at a time and spam swings. How much you stagger when hit is based on how much damage you take, so once you get some armor it stops the stun lock too. Just keep a couple pots to top off between waves, then it gets really easy.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Have you tried the newest version? Spend the initial 2 skill points on the heal magic, and it'll be much easier. Also, buy some armor.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
0.633:
+ Stopped slipping downhills on some ground.
- Arrows' aim offsets to lower-left when player presses RMB before LMB.
- WARNING: DO NOT PRESS "O" key! This will bring up a posing UI you can't close normally.
- Player spawns below the ground on some stages.
- Armor shop gets cleared at unknown conditions.

Last edited:

jat95455

Dec 29, 2019
Have you tried the newest version? Spend the initial 2 skill points on the heal magic, and it'll be much easier. Also, buy some armor.
Even if you are using an armor the arrows will hit you anyway (because of the low delay between 2 shots) and loosing 4 HP instead of 9 doesn't really a difference. Yes instead of using potion you can heal yourself with a spell.. but the recipe remains the same: Hit them, retreat and heal, but there are like 30-40 enemies each map. I mean... And you are smashing them for what, for 7 gold? This game has a bunch of potential but it needs a lot of work, and I'm afraid the developer don't really knows where should this game head towards.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Even if you are using an armor the arrows will hit you anyway (because of the low delay between 2 shots) and loosing 4 HP instead of 9 doesn't really a difference. Yes instead of using potion you can heal yourself with a spell.. but the recipe remains the same: Hit them, retreat and heal, but there are like 30-40 enemies each map. I mean... And you are smashing them for what, for 7 gold? This game has a bunch of potential but it needs a lot of work, and I'm afraid the developer don't really knows where should this game head towards.
Find those lv1 zombie hordes, they don't have archers. As you level up, learn fireball, max out the HP potion effect increase skill (dunno what it's called in English version), then learn autoheal at lv6. Again, what's so wrong with grinding hit-and-run during early gameplay? I do believe this game is heading right ways.

Jimmyt80

May 1, 2018
They did do another one, but I'm guessing the version number was a mistake...

Cant download the first part only 2 and 3

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
The game needs a quest urgently, you figure any good game without quests.. The Witcher, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed etc etc, you bored in 30 mnts, the quests get the immersion in game, and many great games didn't get expected fame due wrong quests design. So any game with no quest is rip very fast.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Partial X-Box controller support returns! Hopefully... There's been a update, but again too late to post tonight I'm afraid.

zadoll

Apr 20, 2019
No sexual content, No sexual content, No sexual content, No sexual content, No sexual content, No sexual content, No sexual content, No sexual content, No sexual content, No sexual content, No sexual content, No sexual content, No sexual content, No sexual content, No sexual content, No sexual content,

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
  • Added partial Xbox controller support.
  • Added weapon slashing trail.
  • Moved the gift box to be easier accessible.
  • Bug Fix: If clicking H when using bow and arrow aiming, the character will not be able to use the bow again.
  • Bug Fix: Player arm clips through the Templar Shield.
  • Bug Fix: The armor shop stops working when you reach level 11.
  • Bug Fix: If to press the O key during the battle, you will be stuck in the pose menu.
  • Bug Fix: The special attack of the Morning Star weapon doesn’t work properly.
  • Bug Fix: Loading a save resets dead minions.
  • Bug Fix: The weird facial expression.
  • Bug Fix: Bug with the armor of Draugr Captain.
  • Bug Fix: Can’t zoom in or out when the weapon is unsheathed.
  • Bug Fix: The minions suddenly stop joining raids and siege defenses.
  • Bug Fix: The slave's armor will not automatically recover after the battle.
  • Bug Fix: Enemies fight each other.
  • Bug Fix: If load in and join a battle without preselecting minions, the amount of minions which can bring is higher than the skill should account for.
  • Bug Fix: The Skeleton Champion's shield is missing.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Both sticks thankfully working.
She Will Punish Them 0.650 Test Build - Part 1 - - Part - 2 - - Part - 3 -
She Will Punish Them 0.650 Test Build - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -

Edit - Seven day life span for those WeTransfer downloads, update now added to the opening post.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes