3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
noob question: does "no sexual content" also mean "no nudity"?
No sexual content usually means no actual sex, it is all there is here but it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the HD Remake just remove the lingerie, with the old version turn on the mod in the main menu.

Shabur

Mar 12, 2018
Used my old save for 0.5.30. No any enemies on world map. All locations shows me 0 enemies...

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
The performance is down in the newest version " 0.610 Test Build HD Remake ", the game lagged just opening the world map, this lag is dragged to any combat area. It isn't logic due to world map no need loading excessive info, 2D map and some icons. My experience in combat is just unplayable, full lag. In previous versions with 10 minions I got less performance issues.

Note: This problem is typical in all indie games, the developers add more and more content in each new update breaking and forgetting the performance.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Only have 1 minions? In the shop the slaver empty :(
Up to two minions at the start, then more can be used if you increase the ruling skill. I started a new game for 0.610 (didn't bother with 0.600) and there were some with the slaver, things missing usually mean you need to start a new game.

If you did start again advice in the Steam thread is to exit and reload, someone else says wait until you level a bit.

MrNone1

Dec 7, 2017
The end key? I can't find the end key or button.
Edit:So the end key is the game close?
So first open it, then press what you want, then save and close the game?
This "End" key. I did not choose the keys, the menu and it's functionality was made by the game's developers. I simply enabled it.
keyboard.png

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Hmm, just downloaded and ran the 0.610 test build and it does the same that some of the previous builds have done, starts up goes to black screen with music playing in the background, and appears to disable the keyboard, as ctrl+alt+del, window key+tab, alt+4 all do nothing at all, only way to get the pc working again is to reboot.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Hmm, just downloaded and ran the 0.610 test build and it does the same that some of the previous builds have done, starts up goes to black screen with music playing in the background, and appears to disable the keyboard, as ctrl+alt+del, window key+tab, alt+4 all do nothing at all, only way to get the pc working again is to reboot.
The game turned unstable consuming RAM in newest version, sometimes consuming 2,5gb in one area, and other times in same area consuming 3,5gb
So I guess to run the game rightly requires min 6gb RAM. Maybe your issue coming due this reason.
The game should be tagged as high specs requirements.

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
The game turned unstable consuming RAM in newest version, sometimes consuming 2,5gb in one area, and other times in same area consuming 3,5gb
So I guess to run the game rightly requires min 6gb RAM. Maybe your issue coming due this reason.
The game should be tagged as high specs requirements.
I have 32gb of ram and a 6gb graphics card, other builds have no problem running, just now and then one of them does this, my best guess is something in the in game config is bugged or at least is for me, the last couple of builds just started up, but had half the screen missing.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
I have 32gb of ram and a 6gb graphics card, other builds have no problem running, just now and then one of them does this, my best guess is something in the in game config is bugged or at least is for me, the last couple of builds just started up, but had half the screen missing.
Then isn't a memory problem seems. Try testing other verions, TheBlueKnight has linked some versions in his comments, or trying the stable version from the main post.

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019

• Fixed:
  • Bug Fix: Conquered regions do not generate any tribute.
  • Bug Fix: Sometimes the lighting becomes strange in the combat party selection window.
  • Bug Fix: Sometimes the roaming armies on the world map do not generate on a fresh start.
  • Bug Fix: Health regeneration doesn’t work.
  • Bug Fix: You can take more minions into combat than you should.
  • Bug Fix: Sometimes rolling will not cancel attacks.
  • Bug Fix: Can upgrade troops from the slaver before recruiting them.
  • Bug Fix: Falconvile loot-boxes are placed in the wrong places.
  • Bug Fix: Sometimes your succubus has wrong facial expressions.

Added:
  • Added undo button for skills points. But if you close the skill window, the changes will be permanent.
  • Added the basic commanding orders for minions: Follow me, charge and stand ground. The default key to open the window is R.
  • Added the resurrection altar to revive dead minions.
  • Added mini health bar display for enemies.
  • Added 3 shields. Shields have wider blocking angles making it easy to block attacks. Shields can also by default block arrows.
  • Added access to the most common UIs from the game menu. (ESC)
  • Added scaling to spell effects depending on character’s Power
  • Removed the white dot in the center of the screen.
  • Brought the equipment vendors and the lingerie vendor to the Palace for quicker access. We are planning for the world map to have more special vendors, rather than simple everyday use items.
  • The power attribute can increase mana regeneration now.
  • Agility now increases defense by a small amount, speed of attack and movement, and bow accuracy.
  • You will also get exp if your minions killed something.
  • In the character UI, elemental damage will be displayed.
  • When the minions’ health is low, they will tend to avoid being killed.
  • Enemy army level will be displayed on the world map.

Balanced:
  • Improved fire magic range and damage.
  • Tweaked one-hand axe animation and hit-boxes.
  • Tweaked one-hand mace animation and hit-boxes.
  • More fluent combat with better auto-targeting and animation flow.
  • More fluent bow handling.
  • Improved bow efficiency, accuracy, and damage.
  • Reworked on the blocking mechanics. Now you can hold down the blocking button and
    as long as you are facing the attack, it will be blocked.
  • Rolling/Dodge cooldown has been greatly reduced.
  • Balanced pricing, damage, health, and many other things.
  • The loot system has been balanced more.
  • Sometimes the enemy will drop much more coins than usual.
  • Enemy hordes will continue to generate on the world map.

Reactions: candy76041820
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes