3.50 star(s) 24 Votes
Mar 16, 2018
I bought it off Steam. The devs did pretty good work on it and I see no reason why I shouldn't support them even a bit.
The combat isn't very good in this game but it's just a grinder anyway so no biggie.

I have some questions though:
1. How do I unlock the lingerie shop? Just progressing through the game? I'm at like stage 10 or something.
2. The same thing with the Bed of the Abyss. Wanted to see what it does but after I bought it from the furniture store I can't find it anywhere in my castle (do I need the 10k upgrade for that?).
1.Sounds like you're playing the old version, so there is no lingerie shop. You need to opt in to the beta branch thru Steam to get the HD version with the lingerie shop, then it appears on the map after a couple days in game.

2.If you do stay in the Release version and you want the bed, then yes, you need to buy the upstairs bedroom expansion to see the BotA. I believe all the furniture is available right from the start if you move over to the beta branch version.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the goblin and lizard faction. Some skills and spell, better levels and minions.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The arrows went further than the axes and were easier to aim I think. But the bow didn't work with just the control pad so only I really used javelins. The enemy arrows don't sound fun though...

Enemy forces defending the stronghold will bombard you with a rain of arrows before you can get close.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
The arrows went further than the axes and were easier to aim I think. But the bow didn't work with just the control pad so only I really used javelins. The enemy arrows don't sound fun though...

Enemy forces defending the stronghold will bombard you with a rain of arrows before you can get close.
I'd make archer fire-teams outta my minions, IF ONLY they would implement that though.
Or rather, would we see rains of arrows fired from nowhere in castle-defending battles? That seems more possible, I guess.

Manit0u

Feb 26, 2018
1.Sounds like you're playing the old version, so there is no lingerie shop. You need to opt in to the beta branch thru Steam to get the HD version with the lingerie shop, then it appears on the map after a couple days in game.

2.If you do stay in the Release version and you want the bed, then yes, you need to buy the upstairs bedroom expansion to see the BotA. I believe all the furniture is available right from the start if you move over to the beta branch version.
Yeah, I've realized that I was on the 1.13 or so stable branch, had to go to the game settings and change it to beta for the test build.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Those are some fancy Skellingtons, it's downloading. Old saves won't work apparently.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Again old saves won't work, they say have to start a new game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She Will Punish Them 0.600 Pre Test Build - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -

Have all three in the same place, extract just the first part.

Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Im not moving to newest versions, I prefer keep v0.521 using the cheat menu created by MrNone1
Im lazy to start new game each new version. Maybe someone should contact with MrNone1, he could develop his amazing dll sometimes for new versions. So we start new game but at least we get stuff, crystals etc quickly, and for test new content is better using this dll, faster get all and testing it than begining from zero gold and stuff each new version.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Another update, with gifts for Valentines and Chinese New Year. Too late to upload it tonight though sorry... New road map coming soon apparently.

Reactions: Karakabra

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
+ Finally do we have HP auto recovery. AAAAAAAND FIREBALLS!!
- Enemy archers activate from beyond visual range. As with those marksmen... they feel just like someone playing COD/BF, rushing towards enemies with a lone sniper rifle.
- Arrow's aim is always off.
- Recurring bug: can't loot after long play.
- If inventory is full when auto-looted items (potions to be precise) drop, they can never be picked up again since they don't show up in TAB list.
- I think I finally figured out why fighting feels weird: unbalanced stun/stagger values are unbalanced. Both lv1, protag and a zombie hit each other, inflicting same amounts of damage (10~), but only the PC staggers.
- Maybe an option for turning flora quality down/off would help improving performance.
- Eats TOO much RAM! Mere 2~3 battles cost 6~10GB.
- We need minimap!
- Loot boxes appear under the ground in a stage (forgot which, though).
- PC can clip through some structures.
- Last 2 stages (upper-right-most ones) stuck at loading.Solved in 0.610.
- Enemy armies not spawning, and seldom do they lay siege to captured areas (only happened once).

Last edited:
Reactions: Karakabra

MoRkeL

Aug 31, 2017
I'm holding out until there is new gear. Starting from scratch does not excite me if it can be avoided.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They called this a loot event, with a ending date of March. Not sure what that means. This Valentines lingerie might be my new favourite, but one part is armour...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She Will Punish Them 0.610 Pre Test Build - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 - - Part 4 -

Have all parts in the same place, extract just the first part.

Edit - Now added to the opening post.

Last edited:
Reactions: baron1976

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
TheBlueKnight
...are these "Chinese pavilion and Luna New Year gift.& Valentine room and gift." mean new content to the game?
New lingerie sets and posing areas. If your worried about promotion rules the last update didn't get on latest updates, and that added in things like skills and magic.

Reactions: Igneel1

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Yea i didn't promote it , as promotion is when the game story progresses or some new h scenes , QOL changes aren't considered for promotion but new posing counts as new scenes so will promote it

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes