3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
The problem still persists even after I unplugged my controller and exited all controller-assistance apps on the PC to go M+KB. I checked Device Manager and everything seems to be working properly,there are no faulty drivers.
In the end I had to uninstall all drivers related to a controller in my Device Manager. Took me a whole day to figure that out.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Apr 26, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: breathe

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's torrents on The Piratebay, but 0.820 is the newest version they have right now. Think you want to ask rpdl for torrents around here.

Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looks like sexual content will be part of the main game after all, and it's intended to be finished in three months. The new...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh good traps again... If sexual content isn't DLC now then hopefully they'll move on to Valkyries after.

Edit - Time is warped and space is bendable, or I suck at numbers.

Last edited:

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
I finally leveled up to meet the requirement of the bunny ears headgear.
Also this game's XP progression is really slow if you don't max the XP gain talent ASAP. At 5/5 points your XP gain is virtually doubled.

LightRain13

Nov 17, 2020
Looks like sexual content will be part of the main game after all, and it's intended to be finished in three months. The new...
Oh good traps again... If sexual content isn't DLC now then hopefully they'll move on to Valkyries after.
I don't think you are interpreting the roadmap correctly. Each number is after the previous one is finished not all at once. So 8-11 months would make more sense.

Last edited:

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
So if I play this game, is there sexy time or sexy poses? Or is this just bikiniwearing hack'n slash? (I'm not gonna mod this game).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So if I play this game, is there sexy time or sexy poses? Or is this just bikiniwearing hack'n slash?
Right now for anything like the screenshots from breathe above you have to manually pose them. All of the the default poses I've looked at are just things like bending over table, lying on a bed etc . But they've now said sexual stuff will be added to the base game.

Reactions: pinosante

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
I Keep falling in the map in any conquered places, is my save corrupt?
Happened to me once. after restarting the game, everything went back to normal. If it happens to you whenever you load, there isn't much you can do.

What happens when you press ESC? Do you get the menu up? If so, try opening the map and going home, to see if that will work.

Reactions: hecknuts

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Try going from the castle to Tara's, then back to the castle before trying a battle. The developers don't seem t have a clue about it, but there's is the mod that was made to fix it.

Edit - Some people say it's not happening with the 0.832 version, but it's a major problem for some not for others.

Last edited:
Reactions: hecknuts

hecknuts

Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply, Figured out that playing even older saves on new game with different or updated maps caused this . so started a new game . A good day to those replied.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Try pressing "End + Page Up" keys while loading a map (press it from the moment you click - during party selection - until it loads. It helped me sometimes with previous versions and others mentioned it worked for them...

Edit: "End + Page Up" and not just "Page Up" like posted initially... Sorry.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes