3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I found this:

But there are only a few animations on nexus. Do you guys know any other place to download them?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
was the second animation mod I think, and the first with any sexual stuff. Unless the handcuffs count I've only seen the two, the needed for them isn't that new.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
New road map coming soon apparently. And they've almost finished the Christmas update, so I guess this isn't it. Also this is a pretty big size increase for some level tweaking and new armour...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWPT 0.831 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 - - Part 4 -
Part 5 - - Part 6 - - Part 7 -
If there's another update coming soon maybe skip this, what they...
Christmas updated posted. But there is another update meant to be happen in a few days, with some kind of much needed optimisation. Hope we eventually get some more non seasonal themed lingerie like...

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2020
I'm seeing mods for poses and furniture and the like, how do I get those? Is it just easier to get the game on Steam? Because I'm not opposed to doing that.
You can install Steam Workshop Mods without Steam.
The things you need are:
- the workshop mod (I got em here: )
- BepInEx
- Mod Tool Extension (Nexus Mods)

Maybe you also need the BepInEx Mod Support, I didn't try without.

If you want to install the Workshop Mod you need to copy the extracted workshop file into the SWPT folder like this:
"\She Will Punish Them_Data\StreamingAssets\DownloadMods\2566816143_dungeonex.raw.download"

Now you can start the game and your Mod Manager contains DungeonEx, which is ready to install.
Simply press install and the Workshop Mod should work as intended.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They're were linked a post with all the modding sites, although now there are actual pose mods other than the dance chair though. If one mod is dependant on another it should say, and Nexus gives a popup warning when you download.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
i'm done with this game
second time i encountered a game breaking bug where you spawn under the map, fuck this it's shit
now with that out of my mind let's start

This game is a banner lord/dark souls but with succubs, let's say.. Booba and Doopa: Boobalord. Don't bother i already copyrighted it.
You play as succubs (half blood???) that tries to conquer tiny map full of undead monsters.
You are given very advanced character creator that allows you to create a woman from your dreams.
Or you can pick up from several templates.
Fortuneatly you don't need to spend hours making character like in dark souls, not because helmet will cover that beautiful sculpted face that you spend 16 hours doing but because you can change (almost) anything anytime (succubs magic:^).
After you are done you hop into game. You have to conquer tiny map with several points of intrest that include small "Chekpoints" and "Castles" that will be later sieged. Don't bother buying manision for 1000 crystals- it's empty and tiny.
You can rescue your sisters and train them to become powerfull fighters.
You can train minions but this system seems to be broken. You can later put these minions in conquered castles as siege protection. i However have no idea if this works cause i encountered gamebreaking bug and could not continue.
Overall it's a very good asset flip.. err i mean game.

This game needs:
-bugfixing (seriously)
-ai fixing (minions try to shoot targets trough walls and don't listen to my commands, companions are decent tho)
-dicks, character creator should have option to create futa succubs, yes with horse dong too
-dicks, there is no sexual content right now i don't mind but it's a thing worth considering if there's already nudity
-shortcuts, every game with inventory system like this allows to use shift and control to manipulate items it's a must so players won't go crazy after selling another 50 dropped items after their 101 raid
-optimization, yes even more please some of us can't afford water cooling for their gpu
i'd give it 6/10 but it has gamebreaking bug so 2/10

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A new post for the test build as the opening post just updated, but file hosts are being weird...
SWPT 0.832 Test Build - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 - - Part 4 - Part 5 -
Part 6 -

Workupload is actually giving me a link now, same parts as FilesFM...

SWPT 0.832 Test Build - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 - - Part 4 -
Part 5 - - Part 6 -

All done. I was hoping optimisation would take a few gigabytes off like before, but only a small size decreases this time. For any new why no sex/sex when questions see the posts linked to above and the later posted roadmap.

Last edited:

Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Sorry everyone first time downloading this game and i'm a bit lost on set up , when i extract the files all i get is this , can someone walk me through set up please? Screenshot 2021-12-30 142831.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...can someone walk me through set up please?
It's single zip but cut up into parts. Using something like extract just the 001 part, with the other files in the same location like the screenshot. All the parts should automatically extract with 001.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes