3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Just turn the PC on and saw the news post, sexy bloody nurse time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWPT 0.820 -
Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 - - Part 4 - - Part 5 -

Edit - All done, and apparently the cheat menu has moved to the Home key.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you know if the sinking onto the ground bug when entering an encounter on the map has been sorted out?
I don't think so, they might have tried fixing it in 0.800 but it's still getting reported. It's one of those things (like the messed up saves) that some people keep getting and some don't.

Reactions: Vleder

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I don't think so, they might have tried fixing it in 0.800 but it's still getting reported. It's one of those things (like the messed up saves) that some people keep getting and some don't.
OK. Thanks. My biggest problems with that bug were in the 0801 build (at some in the game I just stopped playing and waited for an update). Let's just test this new one, then.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

JNI

Aug 15, 2019
Small note of caution, particularly for those with higher level succubi, there was a change in the experience need to gain a new level in V0.081(Steam Post)/V0.801(Here)/V0.810(On Screen) over previous versions.

It had been:-
E = 500((C+1)(C+2)-1)
where:
E is experience needed
C is your current level

In V0.801 it became:-
E = 700((C+1)(C+2)-1)-100C

So essentially 40% more.

Note the game only seems to care about experience gained towards the new level not the accumulated experience of the previous levels. Going to V0.801 from V0.800 this was not a problem, all my succubi stayed the same level, but just had more to gain to the next level.

If the developers have kept this new system, then nothing to worry about.

If the developers have changed it back and a succubus has experience gained in the zone between the two methods outlined above this could simply just give the new level (with any extra experience lost) or, given the developers recent issues, it could cause any number of peculiar bugs!

Personally, I will play V0.801 until all my succubi are out of the potential zone before playing V0.820.

And once again all thanks to TheBlueKnight for the update.

monapakatane

Jul 14, 2020
Hello Guys. I bought the game and cant turn on the always lingerie option, which was there in the past.
Unchecking clothes in Pose Mode doesnt work to. the mod manager is emtpy, so no "nudity mod". This drives me nuts.... Strange thing is, in the settings menu the "nudity" box is available and checked. Do i need to Mod the game to make it possible again? thx for help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...the mod manager is emtpy, so no "nudity mod".
It was moved to the setting. With the nudity setting checked underwear should be completely removable when interacting with things, and in the inventory. With the setting unchecked you get the unremovable, but still replaceable...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe try turning nudity off and on again. Don't see any mention of issues on Steam, and I just turned it off and on.

monapakatane

Jul 14, 2020
Thx for your help. Now i get it.. but not as expected. :sneaky:
In previous Versions there was a checkbox with "always show lingerie" or something like that.
This one is gone.

To undress the Girls you must first get rid of your armour and after that you can dress or undress them completely. Realy annoying :(
Thanks again for putting me on the right Track (y)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
In previous Versions there was a checkbox with "always show lingerie" or something like that.
That should be in the inventory screens armour section. Although I didn't think to check while the game was running, I did have all the girls armour hidden as usual.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to report that loading a save from previous version seems to keep the same problems:

Upon entering an encounter on the map AND some dungeons, characters appear in the middle of nowhere and companions "fall into the void" quickly. I didn't start a new game...
So, with this I'm still at a point where I can't progress further (playing at very hard difficulty - yeah, I know, I'm a bit masochist - and around level 11 dungeons with an 18th level character).

Note the game only seems to care about experience gained towards the new level not the accumulated experience of the previous levels. Going to V0.801 from V0.800 this was not a problem, all my succubi stayed the same level, but just had more to gain to the next level.
If the developers have kept this new system, then nothing to worry about.
In my case, the previous experience remains the same, so the new formula should only count towards following level ups.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...characters appear in the middle of nowhere and companions "fall into the void" quickly.
No idea why this would work, but more than one person on Steam have been saying they prevent it by going to the lingerie shop first.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
No idea why this would work, but more than one person on Steam have been saying they prevent it by going to the lingerie shop first.
Haven't tried that, but your tip "Hold down End & PgUp" after you click "Attack", it'll load 99% of the time.
If you land in the void...Just hit the home button and click on "win map"

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Thanks. But it's all the same. Tried that, in and out through home or directly; again with nova palace; changing difficulty settings; going with armor or with lingerie; and alone or with different companions. Sadly the result was the same.
But I don't mind waiting for the next build. By the way, that only happened after 0801. Never with previous versions.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes