3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Jul 15, 2021
The last major optimization was with V0.732, with some minor work on memory usage around V0.750.

Now you said that your game crashed multiple times. I assume you are playing V0.800 and if these were hard crashes (ie the application stopped responding and you had to shut it down with task manager, or a BSOD) then I can only suggest downloading V0.790 from TheBlueKnight's post on page 59 (the links are still up) as this version is stable, if not particularly well optimized. You will miss armour transmogrification and permanently recruitable minions, but as these systems are pretty buggy right now, you will not be missing much.

If your crashes were soft, in particular the loading screen bug when entering battles, then once the battle has "loaded" behind the loading screen (you can hear your weapon being drawn if you press "1") press "f" and a prompt should appear saying "Do you want to return home". Click on yes and return to your palace!

If the battle was a roving band, that band will have disappeared. It appears as if the bug is caused by the non-spawning of enemies and taking you directly to a "battle won" condition, but whatever you do not press "enter" as this will send you to the battle won screen, still hidden behind the loading screen, and effectively hard lock the game.

Another bug that you encounter with V0.800 is the non-appearance of one or more of your succubi companions that you chose for a battle. Peculiarly, their presence is still registered by the game as they will still pick up loot once your inventory is full!
Solution:- When I encountered this bug I noticed that one of the companions (Arisha in this case) had a slightly, but noticeable, additional lean to the left as we see it in the inventory screen compared to the other succubi. In the palace I entered free pose mode and summoned Arisha. Exit free pose mode and Arisha's appearance in the Inventory was back to normal, and no more missing succubi! If you cannot tell which succubi is causing the problem, just summon them all one by one.

I hope this helps!
I am playing V0.800,Every time the battle is over, the game crashes when you click to go home.I'll try to download V0.790,Anyway thank you for your help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So, I've updated from version 0.783 to 0.800 and a bunch of my companions disappeared...
If you have a backup you could try grabbing their txt files, otherwise I don't think you can get the exact companion back if they're completely gone. You might be able to use the to quickly get back the basic versions but not sure.

Edit - Looks like which companions you have is in the global txt file, their level etc in the onewith their name.

0.800 is weird it's mostly ok for some people but a disaster for others.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSmugOjou-sama

TheSmugOjou-sama

Oct 7, 2018
If you have a backup you could try grabbing their txt files, otherwise I don't think you can get the exact companion back if they're completely gone. You might be able to use the to quickly get back the basic versions but not sure.

Edit - Looks like which companions you have is in the global txt file, their level etc in the onewith their name.

0.800 is weird it's mostly ok for some people but a disaster for others.
Thank you for the info/links! I'll see what I can do, and I'll definitively be making backups in the future.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

JohnDoe24

Aug 2, 2017
I wish there were at least some masturbation with toys scenes the models seem very nice to be left out without some scenes, and the lingerie are top notch

cookie jar

Oct 14, 2017
Version 0.800 is quite buggy.

I recommend waiting for an updated version.(But so far developers have been silent for 2 weeks.)
Given the at least seemingly huge variety of bugs they have to work on I think it's not really surprising that a new version fror the game takes that long. Reenabling older features can sometimes lead to really weird behaviour if only some aspects are compatible with others. Add in a revamp of some parts of the game and depending on how deep within the coding the problems are rooted, this might take a while.
However, I am unaware if they send out something like "more complicated than expected, sorry, will take time" over steam or their discord or if they slumped into silence completely. If it is the latter they are actually not doing themselves a favour. Marketingwise or from a CS point of view even a short notice that does not have more information than my example above is still way better conduct than absolute silence, no matter how much time you have to sink in fixing the bugs.

Bndgag21

Feb 20, 2020
hello, can someone tell me how to add this ballgag from workshop to non-steam?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hello, can someone tell me how to add this ballgag from workshop to non-steam?
It looks like has been updated to work with SWPT now, but I already grabbed it..

Ball Gag 17/09/21 -

This and the mod pack are getting a virus alert from my browser, but they are straight from the Workshop. To install this type of mod put the mods folder here and turn it on in...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mo.saf and JNI

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi there are some bondage mod to install and how to install?
Instructions are right above for Workshop mods. I think there's at least one in the pack linked there too, and there's the link to a that should let you download things yourself from the as well.

But mod making support is currently only for basic furniture and weapons, you have to use free pose to actually do...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can we use those mods for non steam version?
This is the Steam version. I think it's the only version, unless the game from Humble isn't just a Steam key. The only problem was you had to own the game to download from Workshop, but if that site works now you can grab them freely.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Hi there are some bondage mod to install and how to install?
check nexsus the manual downloads are just plug-ins they work as i use a few for this version

Bndgag21

Feb 20, 2020
It looks like has been updated to work with SWPT now, but I already grabbed it..

Ball Gag 17/09/21 - Workupload

This and the mod pack are getting a virus alert from my browser, but they are straight from the Workshop. To install this type of mod put the mods folder here and turn it on in...
thanks, man. I downloaded it, but i didn't know that the folder should be named "2573031152" :))

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ltpickles

Jan 17, 2019
can someone upload their arisha.txt file? I completed her rescue mission and shortly after closed the game without saving it. When I reloaded my old save both the mission and Arisha were gone. I dont feel like leveling up all over again with a new playthrough so if someone can post arisha.txt that would be much appreciated.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes