3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

ltpickles

Jan 17, 2019
I always remove the horns and wings but...
Thanks for posting the file however im afraid adding arisha.txt to my save folder did not help.
I dont have any other saves prior to completing her mission and before she disappeared.
I opened my global.txt file via notepad++ and I saw the companions list entry. I tried to add Arisha to that entry but that renders the save corrupted or the savefile opens but all my other companions are gone. I am noticing a lot of NULL characters, not sure if this is because of notepad++ or some other problem. I posted a picture of it, can you post a photo of your global.txt for comparison?
Capture.JPG

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I opened my global.txt file via notepad++ and I saw the companions list entry...
I get the same with Notepad++ but it look a little better on the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure how well it works now but there is a .

ltpickles

Jan 17, 2019
I get the same with Notepad++ but it look a little better on the...
Not sure how well it works now but there is a .
I was able to recover Arisha by using save editor. I had to make another entry into global.txt via save editor and I simply added Arisha to the companion list text array.
Thanks for all the help!! Capture2.JPG

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A new test build is out, almost all bugfixes and tweaks. Hopefully nipples will stay pointy now...
SWPT 0.801 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 - - Part 4 -

Sounds like the level five and six armies on the map might still be broken.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Thank you! i really do want to buy this game as of right now i can not. once i'm able to its first thing on my to do list. this game way to much fun not too Thank you f95 for letting me try it out

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
I would like to too, but:
Dieses Produkt steht in Ihrem Land derzeit nicht zur Verfügung. (This Product is currently not available in your Country)
Thats the Message i get from Steam...nice eh?^^

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game is blocked in Germany due their age verification requirements, and it getting bumped up to adult a few months ago. You can get it from from , and maybe by wishlisting it on SteamDB.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Found a new problem, the game played ok until I hired Minions and put them in a castle as garrison. Then when it got attacked I went to defend and ended up in a void. I ignored my castle and just fought armies until it fell.....But it didn't and now I can't go anywhere, I tried all level mobs from 1 to 17 now always the same result:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If any bug screws up you beating a level try using the cheat menu to finish it, press End and PgUp (or PgDn sometimes).

There's the new version of the game than in the opening post above, but there's always similar reports of bugs.

Reactions: Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
If any bug screws up you beating a level try using the cheat menu to finish it, press End and PgUp (or PgDn sometimes).

There's the new version of the game than in the opening post above, but there's always similar reports of bugs.
Thank you, end & page works 99% of the time Appreciate the help.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
it could be better if it had that one thing ... that is missing
I assume you mean sex, well there's plenty of humpt humpy out there. I actually enjoy the combat and dress up .
With the sex comes the ....Can we have incest" "can we have ntr" & "can we have lesbian".
I actually enjoy it as it is now (Bugs and all)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes