3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Please, could someone help me install "BepInEx" for "Linux Mint"?
I installed it according to this instruction:

But, the game does not even recognized it in the "Mods" section in main menu.
Tried with different version of the program.
Installed it manually, via .bat file.
No result.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
BepInEx itself won't show up in the mod menu, and you need a for the mods using it to show. Otherwise it's only the Workshop mods that'll be there. On PC the way I tell if BepInEx is working with a game is check to see if it generated...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea about Linux though, and wrong folder in the screenshot... Edit - Fixed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: nerogaf

tescan

Sep 21, 2017
Playing this game for a while now. Though currently i use version 0.832. Haven't used the test build yet, as i'm not sure if any of the mods i use is compatible with it. I use bepinex and mods like megamorph, modtoolextension, poseanimation, warpartysize, better fireball, transmogfix (cause transmog didn't work in 0.832), to name a few.
It's a nice game. Looks a bit like diablo. No, there are no sex scenes. There is nudity though and you can dress your succubi into some skimpy outfits. But it is first and foremost a hack 'n slash rpg like diablo with plenty of loot. Game is not without bugs however. Things happen like your characters falling down through the map or mobs stuck into the wall or that loot just flies outside the map. Then there is the smuggler merchant which doesn't work properly and should be avoided for now. Seems like the thorn armor causes corrupting the savegame. Not sure if that is fixed in the test build.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Playing this game for a while now. Though currently i use version 0.832. Haven't used the test build yet, as i'm not sure if any of the mods i use is compatible with it. I use bepinex and mods like megamorph, modtoolextension, poseanimation, warpartysize, better fireball, transmogfix (cause transmog didn't work in 0.832), to name a few.
It's a nice game. Looks a bit like diablo. No, there are no sex scenes. There is nudity though and you can dress your succubi into some skimpy outfits. But it is first and foremost a hack 'n slash rpg like diablo with plenty of loot. Game is not without bugs however. Things happen like your characters falling down through the map or mobs stuck into the wall or that loot just flies outside the map. Then there is the smuggler merchant which doesn't work properly and should be avoided for now. Seems like the thorn armor causes corrupting the savegame. Not sure if that is fixed in the test build.
Free posing mode can make the have quite a lot of sexual content:
1598522_Ashampoo_Snap_Sunday_January_2_2022_13h14m15s_001_She_Will_Punish_Them.jpg 1598523_Ashampoo_Snap_Sunday_January_2_2022_13h15m4s_002_She_Will_Punish_Them.jpg 1598524_Ashampoo_Snap_Sunday_January_2_2022_13h15m38s_003_She_Will_Punish_Them.jpg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
will they ever get tails? a succubus with horns and wings but without tail is so....meh.
Tails (with physics) have always been on the developer roadmaps, stage five of the new one. There is a tails and wings mod on the Workshop but unfortunately Valve killed the Steam Workshop Downloader site, possible alternative .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I kind of want to try out the fairy wings on someone. Put any non BepInEx mod like this, and turn them on...
02/11/22 -

Edit - Removed all the dead links and added a working one.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there rape or pregnancy?
No, there's current no sexual content as the tags say. When there is I doubt it'll be like that, not counting any possible mods. There is a pregnant slider in the character editor, but it's just visual.

tescan

Sep 21, 2017
Just keep in mind that this game is an actual game in the first place. Not a VN, but an action rpg with combat mechanics. Combat will be the major part of it, not sex. It was and will be never the intention that it turns into a sexgame. If you're hoping on that, then this game isn't for you. There is a roadmap posted and there are plans to add some sexual content in it, but probably that centers more around the poses. There are some mods around where you can make some sexual poses. Check out Word of warning; the current mods on nexusmods ain't compatible with the 0.850 testbuild.
There is nudity in it, but that's pretty much it. It's more about sensuality.
By the way; there are wings in it by default.

Reactions: candy76041820

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Uh oh, rebalancing. The change log minus the parts from the 0.850 test builds...
She Will Punish Them 0.860 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 -
Part 4 - - Part 5 -

Limited life mirror...

Part 4 - - Part 5 -

Collect all of the parts in the same place, extract just 001 with something like 7Zip to hopefully get whole thing. Save folder location for back up purposes, and again the roadmap.

Last edited:

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Uh oh, rebalancing. The change log minus the parts from the 0.850 test builds...
She Will Punish Them 0.860 - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload - Part 3 - Workupload
Part 4 - Workupload - Part 5 - Workupload

Limited life mirror...

Part 4 - - Part 5 -

Collect all of the parts in the same place, extract just 001 with something like 7Zip to hopefully get whole thing. Save folder location for back up purposes, and again the roadmap.
Yay!

tescan

Sep 21, 2017
Seems like new bugs were introduced with this build. And mods ain't still updated for it. I uninstalled all the mods i had plus animations. Also deleted the old save and started a new game. Well, that took only a few seconds. Weird popup showed up and bam, back to desktop. I've uninstalled it for now. Was playing the game on steam.
More people seem to have issues. From crashes to problems with the sound. Also the sliders for the presets seems not to work properly anymore.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh my god there's almost a story...
SWPT 0.930 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 - - Part 4 -
Part 5 -

Limited life mirror...

SWPT 0.930 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 - - Part 4 -
Part 5 -
Have all the parts in the same place, extract just 001 with something like 7Zip. Again save folder location for back up purposes, and the roadmap for if or when questions. Slightly fluttery fairy wings confirmed cute.

Edit - 0.930 now added to the opening post.

Last edited:

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Oh my god there's almost a story...
SWPT 0.900 - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload - Part 3 - Workupload - Part 4 - Workupload

Limited life mirror...

SWPT 0.900 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 - Part 4 -

Have all the parts in the same place, extract just 001 with something like 7Zip. Again save folder location for back up purposes, and the roadmap for if or when questions.

Slightly fluttery fairy wings confirmed cute.
only 4 parts? 1 GB less in size? they downsizin'?
(ty for upload, btw!)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Alizz

Jun 30, 2017
Is this game getting better compared to 0.85?
I know I can just dl it, but I'm asking ppl here to get whole idea, like your opinions.
Because some interesting things that game can offer I'm thinking to buy it but story about another indy games (subverse as example... meeeh) stopping me.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes