3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It didn't work for me, says I'm missing things like unity dll. Was I supposed to download the main file from the original post first?
No that's the full 0.790 version of the game. It hasn't been switched with the opening posts 0.783 because I was expecting some hotfixes, but they didn't. Now I'm paranoid about a full update happening just after reporting it instead...

Maybe it didn't extract properly. Have all the four part in the same place and just extract 001, I would use .

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
Update time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWPT 0.790 - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload - Part 3 - Workupload - Part 4 - Workupload

All done, extract the first part and the rest should follow. I found a raven haired Kira lying on the couch, but my girl had gone from red to blond. Careful with the pubic hair, there's currently no way to go back to hairless.

Why is it not working for me? am I supposed to download the main file from the Post first? says I'm missing unityplayer dll and assets or something

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ah I thought you meant just extract part 1, so I have to save all 4 parts and then extract something called 001?
All four in the same place and just extract SWPT0.790.zip.001, the other three should automatically happen.

dacklelackle

Sep 3, 2017
I've about to buy the game on Steam, to support the devs cause they definitely have put in a lot of work into this game and it's incredibly fun, but I do have a couple of questions :

- I was wondering if the Steam version of this game will have the save file location in the same place as the version that's being uploaded here. If it does, great! I've got a lot of back'd-up save files I plan on bringing over. If not, ehhh it won't be too much of a problem to start all over again.

- I've been using BepInEx for NexusMods, and I've definitely liked the ones I've downloaded and used so far, but if I switch over to the Steam version, will I still be able to use those same mods, and will they work in tandem with the mods I'll be getting from Steam Workshop?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was wondering if the Steam version of this game will have the save file location in the same place...
It should do, and if you move all the BepInEx files to the Steam game over it should all work. No reason BepInEx mods and the managers can't in general work together, there's even a mod to integrate aedenthorn's ones.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where's the save file placed?
Your appdata folder might be hidden, unhide it or use or use %appdata% in Windows search...

C://Users/YourNameHere/AppData/LocalLow/L2 Games/She Will Punish Them

Making a backup every now and then is a good idea.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to get steam workshop mod for this?
Buy the game and subscribe to them via the . There are for from workshops, but they don't seem to work with this games.

Edit- The site with the green icon should now support SWPT.

Last edited:

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
Buy the game and subscribe to them via the . There are for from workshops, but they don't seem to work with this games.
Both of them didnt work well.
1629287945733.png 1629287997377.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Both of them didnt work well.
I did say they wouldn't, and I tested them with a Darkest Dungeon mod to makes sure it wasn't the site. Here's the chair...
Chair 手动安慰自己的椅子 (18/08/2021) -

Reactions: Drussler

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
I did say they wouldn't, and I tested them with a Darkest Dungeon mod to makes sure it wasn't the site. Here's the chair...
Chair 手动安慰自己的椅子 (18/08/2021) - Workupload
thx a lot bro. if you dont feel so bother, do you want to tell us another way get the undownloadable mod from steam workshop beside the links that you told me before? or maybe upload all the link in this comment section, if its dont illegal. hehehehe. sorry for asking to much. i really love this game.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...do you want to tell us another way get the undownloadable mod from steam workshop beside the links that you told me before?
Don't think there are any other ways, here's a pack with a few more...

SWPT mod pack 18/08/2021 -

No tanks or Chinese destroyers, but there is a Rin.

Reactions: JNI

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I am missing the downloadmods folder, even if I make it myself the mods aren't showing up
The Workshop downloads to its own set of folders. I just downloaded, zipped and uploaded. Hadn't thought to check the games folder since the nude mod was made part of the settings. There is no folder by default now, but making it...
She Will Punish Them\She Will Punish Them_Data\StreamingAssets\DownloadMods

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes