3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't get why 95% of the time, when I start this game it is unresponsive. I play games on my pc fine
The games optimisation is usually terrible, if it exists. It sometimes takes ages, but I find it does always does eventually run. There is the 0.832 test build now which is better than usual, but for me not quite as improved as 0.732 was.

And the system requirements from Steam are back here.

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
After immersing myself into this game for 3 hrs straight. This game has so much wasted potential, the combat feels repetitive and bigger number wins + dark souls. Also your minions are brain dead and you can't control them. I trained up my skeleton spearmen to lvl 12 for them to charge in and die on harder zones.

Hopefully, there will be some command for minions, low hp retreat and follow player instead of charging in. It took me a while to realize I can't keep scroll summons. RPG mechanics can be more fleshed out, a skill tree with synergy effects like swords cause bleeding, mace staggers and axe ignore armor. Haha, it feels ridiculous that some enemies hit so hard, that you gotta snipe them or swarm up with your army. I am at a point where my "officers" of my army are stronger than me.

I am considering of giving my feedback to them, anyone know any official channels or viable methods? The art and models are a big plus. Happy new year guys and I really enjoy this site!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's links for places like discord on the , keep in mind though this game isn't meant to be at all free. There are or were (never tried them) some kind of party commands. Roadmap on the previous page.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The games optimisation is usually terrible, if it exists. It sometimes takes ages, but I find it does always does eventually run. There is the 0.832 test build now which is better than usual, but for me not quite as improved as 0.732 was.

And the system requirements from Steam are back here.
The game started loading when you first start it up. If you have slow HDD it can take a few minutes. Just be patient and wait.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried running 0.831 and all I got was a black screen loading infinitely. 0.7 version worked fine in the past.
Infinite or unbearably long, it has (probably) taken about fifteen minutes for me sometimes. The 0.832 test build linked above or here was made to optimize the game like 0.732 and try to fix the start up.

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
Hello!
Look, I'm a bit confused. I love this game, but no sexual content is... Strange, dev's choice, so be it... But how is it that I can't find any sexual content mod by now? I mean thers like, 2furnitures on the steam workshop I guess, is that really all, or do I just not find them? x)

yxdsaq

Sep 8, 2018
It's on Nexus. And the developers have change their minds
Thanks for the link!
I had seen (and started testing) the animation mod(s), I was just surprised not to find a gallery of people sharing their creations so far :D
I hadn't seen the roadmap itself, tho I did read devs saying they were considering Futa options, so I assumed that content was to come eventually, patience I guess... :D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
OMG, really, is Dev supposed to be selling Art or his Game ? Tried this on both my laptop and desktop, it requires over 12 gb RAM and more to run smoothly. Seriously, not even a texture option ? Who tf need very high texture 4k/8k quality when the majority of people don't even have access to 4k monitor ?

Ok, ranting aside, seriously, Graphic Option is misleading cuz there's nothing to change aside from screen resolution. Say goodbye to playing this game if you have less than 12 GB RAM+ Or if your GPU can'd handle it cuz there's no graphic option to turn/downgrade stuffs off.

Reactions: RedAISkye

Toeknife87

Mar 7, 2021
You can install Steam Workshop Mods without Steam.
The things you need are:
- the workshop mod (I got em here: )
- BepInEx
- Mod Tool Extension (Nexus Mods)

Maybe you also need the BepInEx Mod Support, I didn't try without.

If you want to install the Workshop Mod you need to copy the extracted workshop file into the SWPT folder like this:
"\She Will Punish Them_Data\StreamingAssets\DownloadMods\2566816143_dungeonex.raw.download"

Now you can start the game and your Mod Manager contains DungeonEx, which is ready to install.
Simply press install and the Workshop Mod should work as intended.
Hi sorry about this question but can someone explain to me how to do this? I don't know how to use that website, and i can only find the HD remaster version of the game on steam.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi sorry about this question but can someone explain to me how to do this...
There is only the HD remaster on Steam, but the older (unmodable) version can be still be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wouldn't run last time I tried though. For Workshop mods take the url of the page and paste it into , click download. Put the extracted mod in to the game folder and turn it on (or install) with the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes