3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Out of curiosity, when will this game be finally completed?

There has been quite a long development, unless i'm mistaken.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Out of curiosity, when will this game be finally completed?
You talk as if you think there was a plan what will be in the game and what not.
This is a typical "Let's see where it leads" project. There's already elements in it that at the beginning were not supposed to go in.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Out of curiosity, when will this game be finally completed...
It kind of is maybe. Although it's still early access they said the only new things will probably be seasonal content, like Valentines Day. The game came out April 2020, the post bankruptcy HD make over happened in December.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
This is a typical "Let's see where it leads" project.

Mmm... so in short, a potential confusing mess. I'll keep waiting then and see what happens

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What's the difference between the Steam version and the unofficial port/version?
There's no unofficial port. That's either just a part of the default game thread template that never got removed, or a leftover from the one compressed version if that got linked there. If there was one there would (or should at least) be a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrimsonSly

May 2, 2022
There's no unofficial port. That's either just a part of the default game thread template that never got removed, or a leftover from the one compressed version if that got linked there. If there was one there would (or should at least) be a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK cool. The other thing I was wondering does the download file come with mods installed? I'm messing with the game a bit and noticed a cheat menu to which I'm assuming there's mods.

tsola

Oct 19, 2022
i wouldn't mind the lack of sexual content, but the problem is that the company cant program to save their lives. Girls dont stay when you left them (in the mansions/castles), if you have several, you can not pose them on a map and reenter, since they loose their locations. So all the girls, and furniture are pointless. The core loop its okiesh, but far from being good just alone, which applies to like 90% of the games here. Its not hard to fix it, but Unity gets the bad shiet in the last 10 years, because most of the programmers are really, really bad. Unreal is much worse :)) (when not used by professionals)

Free 1mil dollar Hint: Make the core gameplay without Adult Content in mind, if that is fun, then add the SEX content as epic rewards, between content and during the content.

So a waste of money on a interesting concept. Even Wars and Roses did it better (similar concept).

Quite disappointed, was a good concept, but oh well they tried, made some nice money (or some pub did) and thats all. Maybe their next game will be better, will see. We all live and learn.

+ The devs did a great jobs with the female models, probably best i ve seen so far on medium-low adult game.

Last edited:

tescan

Sep 21, 2017
You talk as if you think there was a plan what will be in the game and what not.
This is a typical "Let's see where it leads" project. There's already elements in it that at the beginning were not supposed to go in.
I would describe it more like that those 2 just finish the job what the original team have left after the bankruptcy and adding extra stuff during the way as they see fit.
There is indeed a plan. For that there is a roadmap.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Why no longer update the game and there is no information about the game Beauty And Violence: Valkyries?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The developers did say updates would probably only be for the seasonal things now, like Christmas and the last Valentines day one. Don't see anything about Valkyries, just people on Steam thinking it's new for some reason.

Edit - Thinking not thing...

Last edited:
Reactions: Zero28
Nov 19, 2021
The developers did say updates would probably only be for the seasonal things now, like Christmas and the last Valentines day one. Don't see anything about Valkyries, just people on Steam thing it's new for some reason.
So we can turn to the Modders and Mod makers of the game to create and craft content we want. Disappointing, but expected.

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes