3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Another "L2" name that wont finish like lineage 3 we were expecting (im refering to anything that has to do with L2 in its name).

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
The developers did say updates would probably only be for the seasonal things now, like Christmas and the last Valentines day one. Don't see anything about Valkyries, just people on Steam thinking it's new for some reason.

Edit - Thinking not thing...
Thank you, hopefully there will be more news about Valkyria because there hasn't been anything for 2 years, another question, do you know if there is a game similar to this?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is it me? or the anon link in OP is empty?

(just to be sure i m not getting crazy again...)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
ooh, i didnt know that... damn, that suck, it was a nice website :/
They had the same problems as everyone else: not enough people ready to pay for it.
I think it only went down permanently a day ago or two.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmmh... gived a try and my pc run it smoothly now.

But for whatever kind of reasons, it seems that bepinex is not recognized AT ALL by the game.
So all the small mods in the bepinex folder dont work at all ( not even create the cfg file)
i dont even know how to open bepinex ingame to check if it can open and if there is any error message in there :/.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
nvm, now it work, i reinstalled bepinex for the third ime and this time it work.. tcch -_-

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, i got the problem, that i can't save new files.
An a single old save can't loaded.
I reinstall the game already .... but still the same problem.
Have somebody any tipps or hints?
Now... i can't play, cause any progress can't saved :(

Regards, Ashanyra

Hara1234

Apr 2, 2018
Anyone got the issue when install some mods , i can new game create character and change lingerie and stuff but when i want to prepare battle in world map , the game stuck at loading and crash ?

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes