3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 is this one to your taste?

:sneaky:
No idea to be honest, i'll give it a go she does look quite cute and pink but it's not something i'd usually go for.

Then again I am running out of stuff while waiting for games I play to be updated so might as well branch out a bit.

I do love things like Teaching Feelings so lets see if it lets me head pat a pink sheep girl thing.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
No idea to be honest, i'll give it a go she does look quite cute and pink but it's not something i'd usually go for.

Then again I am running out of stuff while waiting for games I play to be updated so might as well branch out a bit.

I do love things like Teaching Feelings so lets see if it lets me head pat a pink sheep girl thing.
Aye that's the Welsh lass in you speaking, glad I could find something to your taste. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Aye that's the Welsh lass in you speaking, glad I could find something to your taste. :giggle:
What can I say, you can take a girl out of the valley's but you can't take the valleys out of the girl .... can't call yourself Welsh without a good ole sheep shagging going on :p

Reactions: Icarus Media

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Here's a hardmod of the Csharp DLL to make the gameplay more manual.
Wave the mouse around, the speed at which you move the mouse around determines the speed of the animation.

It's a bit janky, but if you can find value startPosition in DnSpy, you can find which value to edit to change the speed limit as well as the sensitivity of the action.

Edit: It now works a lot better.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes