3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Foxfiend

Oct 19, 2018
Whats with the lag in this game? Especially during attacks, this is super unoptimized. A shame since the rest of the game seems pretty good. Anyone have a way to fix this?
I looked everywhere is there some way to speed it up rpg maker games like this. But found nothing in the end. Very unfortunate truly.
Ended up finishing the game with the combat lag regardless by using cheesy exploits in gameplay. This is really not a difficult game, heck if you max out your lewdity then you get a straight up cheat spell that completely trivializes all boss fights. A shame in the end they ended up pandering to the "hurr durr I just want to fap" demographic, there is genuine potential to the gameplay.

Reactions: Cratey

AfricanBob

Feb 3, 2018
I looked everywhere is there some way to speed it up rpg maker games like this. But found nothing in the end. Very unfortunate truly.
Ended up finishing the game with the combat lag regardless by using cheesy exploits in gameplay. This is really not a difficult game, heck if you max out your lewdity then you get a straight up cheat spell that completely trivializes all boss fights. A shame in the end they ended up pandering to the "hurr durr I just want to fap" demographic, there is genuine potential to the gameplay.
It's insane they unironically released it like this. It's a fun and cute game so far but fucking hell the lag during combat is insane. 5fps? How.

Finished the plot twist in the beginning of the game and god damn. This shit sucks lmao.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes