SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is MTL really going to be sufficient for this kind of game? It seems a little too plot/tone heavy for that.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
TBH , at this point NTR just means the women around the MC have sex with someone else when they don't want em to . no one cares about when the GUY is cheating because that's our POV character I guess.
You stated that as if it was irony but actually you just described what the actual point of NTR. It's never about the act of cheating *BUT* the feeling of being cheated. As long as the focus is not about something/someone you can relate to which currently experiencing their innocence being stolen/dirtied, then it's not NTR.

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
TBH , at this point NTR just means the women around the MC have sex with someone else when they don't want em to . no one cares about when the GUY is cheating because that's our POV character I guess.
Yeaaaah, I've discussed it on our community discord, and it's really ambiguous tbh. But then try to discuss about what "Reverse NTR" means, and you're on your way to discovering what ambiguous really means :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: testingresting

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So is it the guy getting mind controlled here, or is there some sex with mind-controlled girls involved? Like, is the black-haired girl in the preview images the guy's new girlfriend who gets brainwashed into being okay with the protagonist getting together with his fake/dead ex and joining them for that threesome in the last image? Because I'm not interested in playing as a guy who gets stolen away from his girl by a mind-controller, but I'm totally down for getting seduced by a demon who says, "Don't worry, I'll make sure she's happy too."

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
So is it the guy getting mind controlled here, or is there some sex with mind-controlled girls involved? Like, is the black-haired girl in the preview images the guy's new girlfriend who gets brainwashed into being okay with the protagonist getting together with his fake/dead ex and joining them for that threesome in the last image? Because I'm not interested in playing as a guy who gets stolen away from his girl by a mind-controller, but I'm totally down for getting seduced by a demon who says, "Don't worry, I'll make sure she's happy too."
Basically, it's the brown-haired girl who minds controls everyone to its benefit

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I care. It has a different feeling to it.

But I guess if it's our PoV character cheating then it's... netori... kind of? Even though he's forced into it?

I don't think PoV can be the ultimate arbiter of what is NTR because this would imply there can be no NTR in a third-person story and that's just not true.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes