Collection Pinup Shexyo Collection [2024-04-02] [Shexyo]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Here is May and June 2023. i reuploaded a more completed May version with spicy art included.

Btw, someone asked about the source from the images. those images are low res but they are original files!

May 2023

June 2023

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST

OP Updated

Added:

June 2023

Replaced with more Complete:

May 2023

And address for your 'Thank yous' is above: Micster1975 who again Shared something with you. So, CLICK IT!

Yes, there should be enough nice Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, don't Post 'Thank you'. Give a Reaction instead!

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
thanks for sharing! but seems like missing one of the pictures are missing,the mitsuri one. View attachment 2833830
I don't know the 3rd image but there were only 2 Mitsuri Images and they are included.
It looks like you're a subscriber if you know exactly what is included and what not! Why not upload yourself?

Hint: Check both packs on gumroad and you can see everything is included. Imaging paying 15 bucks on gumroad :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: DickyDonkey

DickyDonkey

Sep 5, 2020
I don't know the 3rd image but there were only 2 Mitsuri Images and they are included.
It looks like you're a subscriber if you know exactly what is included and what not! Why not upload yourself?
i just go check his gumroad contents info.

MFSmad

Oct 24, 2022
i keep seeing people say he copied someone elses work. yet i go to that someones page, and i dont like their work... even if he copied 1/20th of a single picture, to me it looks like his ,,twist'' is just better than original creators, hence why he is bigger than them.

these accusations are basically people being bored enough and clout hungry enough to start a fight out of thin air

Alecks_tK

Sep 15, 2023
Are shexyo and oroborus the same person, I've seen galleries of their content on other imageboards and they're basically identical styles.

bruh17263

Oct 18, 2023
Good job for your first post! I'm subbed to 5$ (6 Euro) Tier not spicy art, so it may not included.
Btw, i don't owe you anything. if you are in dire need for one missing picture, go ahead, subscibe to spicy tier and share it instead beeing a rude demanding random brat.

I'm greateful that only a few people are like you otherwise i would STOPPED sharing stuff i PAID for!
Sorry if I offended you, didn't mean to come off as rude or anything like that.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Good job for your first post! I'm subbed to 5$ (6 Euro) Tier not spicy art, so it may not included.
Btw, i don't owe you anything. if you are in dire need for one missing picture, go ahead, subscibe to spicy tier and share it instead beeing a rude demanding random brat.

I'm grateful that only a few people are like you otherwise i would STOPPED sharing stuff i PAID for!
Maybe he just figured you missed posting the picture as it happens .... I mean throw a tampond in man .... shakes head. him asking for the picture was 10% rude your reaction was about 100000% rude. And if the spicy is only one picture extra thats crazy JS.

• Angry
Reactions: Jemka
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote