Collection Pinup Shikarii Collection [2024-05-13] [Shikarii_Shambu/5hikarii]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Neo-politan

Formerly 'Flamma Invicta'
Dec 26, 2022
Where’d you even find that Daenerys cover? He uploaded multiple teasers and WIPs for that one but never advertised the final product. I’ve never even knew it released.

Neo-politan

Dec 26, 2022
Nah I am stumped. I cannot find that Daenerys cover anywhere. I tried reverse image searching it, I tried scouring Merc comics for it. The image here claims it’s Born of Blood issue 6 cosplay cover, but when looking up that issue, this image is nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: madagrim

Hightower1979

Aug 24, 2023
It was available on Psst Comics, but sold out quickly. But I assume it will be listed on other pages too.

Neo-politan

Dec 26, 2022
It was available on Psst Comics, but sold out quickly. But I assume it will be listed on other pages too.

Well damn, how about that. Yeah thats crazy, I literally searched everywhere I could and just could not find any hint of this existing. It says it’s a September preorder, so I’m guessing even to those who have purchased it, they don‘t have it yet, and Shikarii might post the digital version next month sometime if we’re lucky. Otherwise we’ll need to wait and see if anyone here got it or wait for it to become more widely available.

ivory7777

Apr 11, 2021
Does any one has all Zatanna on Katfight cover (check thumbnail)? also I'm trying to understand this, the Shikarii stuff that been sold in comic book stores, are they actual comics or just art prints? Thanks

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote