3D-Daz Shinita renders

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Flashing memories all hitting me at once, jumbled images, pain, sorrow, loss. I thrashed against them screaming suddenly finding myself awake in a room a woman unexpectedly standing beside the bed in which I lay.

My first instinct was to real but the look of concern and shock on her face and a haunting feel of familiarity kept me still even as my perspiration scratched at my skin.

We spoke as she briefly explained how I had been in an accident and was suffering confusion and as she did so that familiarity flooded over me and calmed my mind. The sound of her voice was soothing and she handed me a book and a pen and asked me to write my experience. I struggled for these words as she went to make me a warm drink.

I can hear here footsteps on the stairs coming back now and already I feel my eyes grow heavy...

<to be continued>
Samantha-3.jpg

Last edited:

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Things are improving. New memories are sticking and I remember most of where we left off each day. I'm so lucky Samantha is in my life right now.

We've been having a great time and she's been able to spend more time with me of late. Today we went swimming and it all felt very familiar although I couldn't quite grasp those fleeting glimpses of the past. I'm sure seeing Sam in her bikini which went quite transparent distracted me more than enough.

As much as I enjoy my time with Sam I can't help but wonder where everyone else is. She says interacting with the outside world will only set me back right now and so I have to be patient and take enjoyment from our time together and the many books in the house library.

I'd be okay if she would answer some questions but even basic questions like "Who's house is this?" and "We were together before the crash?" are met with vague answers like "It doesn't matter" or "We were close."

I need more.

<to be continued>
Samantha-4.jpg

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Samantha won't tell me much about what happened or in fact much about anything.

According to my journal I spend most days inside and the entries run together as much as my memories.

This morning Samantha came in dressed for exercise and insisted we go for a run around the grounds. I wanted to spend more time with her and perhaps a part of me couldn't resist seeing her run and work up a sweat.

I don't need my memories to tell me I haven't done this in a long time when my body protests so much. Will I know why I ache tomorrow?

<to be continued>

View attachment 342730
For some reasons this pic makes me think at My Gf amensia by DanielsK so hard..

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
We've been going to the lake every summer for as long as I can remember. My uncle has a place up there and it's 8 weeks making amazing memories with some of the same people year after year. We've made some good friends.

Last year though I was sick and the year before she hadn't been there. It had been a couple of years since I'd seen Cara.

I almost didn't recognize her. I think this is going to be the best summer yet...

Cara-Drink.jpg

Last edited:

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
"Let's go for a swim!" she announces as she strips down to her bikini and jumps in off the jetty. I hastily follow and enjoy 20 minutes catching up in the cool sharp water.

"Okay, my legs are starting to go numb!" she says and we pull ourselves up onto the Jetty. She starts telling me about what happened last summer and my eyes go to her white bikini. Wait... is it going transparent?!?

I should say something, do the right thing. Just... um, god Cara! you think.

"Hello? Still with me?" she prompts.

"Your um... top... err.. bikini... it's gone a bit see-through." I stammer.

Cara-Bikini.jpg

Last edited:

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Cara glances down. "Ugh," she exclaims. "Well... No big deal I guess. I mean..." she starts - probably referring to some of our brief awkward encounters in previous years.

"Yeah, I guess. It's um... fine." I reply but my voice betrays how distracted I'm finding the situation. The red flush of her cheeks isn't helping the situation either.

Seeing I am being more awkward about this than she is Cara smiles and a familiar mischievous grin spreads across her face. "Jesus, when did you get this shy? Imagine your face if you actually saw..." and with an upward flick of her eyes, she makes a decision and hooks a thumb into her bikini top.

Gazing back into my eyes she brushes her thumb across her chest dragging the sheet wet fabric aside exposing her breast to you.

"I, um, err, well, I'd yeah, probably, hmm." is all I manage, my eyes transfixed.

"Thought so," she responds and I hear a snapping sound as she releases the stretched elastic of her bikini bottoms and they spring back to her skin. As I glance back up her top is now firmly back in place as if nothing ever happened.

Cara-Flash.jpg

Last edited:

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
"I'd better go get changed," she says quietly, whatever sudden burst of confidence drained as quickly as it arrived.

She starts to walk away and then turns back to face me barely slowing her pace.

"See you tonight maybe?" she poses.

"Definitely."

Cara-WalkBikini.jpg

Last edited:

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I saw her later that evening on the beach playing volleyball. There were a few familiar faces on and off the court mixed with plenty of new ones but none held my attention.

Instead, I watched her leap, twist, and turn returning both the ball and my glances. We'd been friends a long time and we'd cluelessly fondled and awkwardly kissed a few times but this year I ached to be near her.

As the game wrapped up she high-fived her team-mate then headed my way. I smiled and greeted a few familiar faces I hadn't caught up with yet making promises to do so my eyes darting to her as she toweled the sweat off her face and shook some of the sand from her hair.

"I need to relax a little after that workout. I'm a bit out of shape!" she laughed. I wanted to tell her I admired every shape of her body but settled for "sure" and we made our way a little further down the beach to a quieter spot we knew.

Cara-Volley.jpg

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
"Can you get Ashley up?" Kate asks as she continues preparing breakfast. "Sure" you nod heading down to corridor to their bedroom. The door is already slightly open and so you don't think twice about pushing it open.

There propped up on her bed is Ashley, her lacy top aside one hand cupping an exposed breast the other buried in her panties. Her eyes go wide and she gasps as you enter unannounced and she stops for a second then realizes it's too late and she squeezes her breast and circles the fingers in her panties one last desperate time.

Her body tenses as she gasps and softly moans her her orgasm washing over her her eyes locked with yours every second her face equal parts excited and embarrassed seeking acceptance but unsure as to what you will do.

Kate calls from the kitchen that breakfast is ready.

(Featuring official False Hero Ashley model by Enyo)

Ashley-Cum.jpg

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
"I'd better go get changed," she says quietly, whatever sudden burst of confidence drained as quickly as it arrived.

She starts to walk away and then turns back to face me barely slowing her pace.

"See you tonight maybe?" she poses.

"Definitely."

View attachment 580055
Is this character from a game?? Also can you please do fan art of Olivia from the Radiant VN? Your work is great!

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
It's been a pretty hot day and on your way home you thought about surprising the twins with a healthy supply of alcohol and mixers for some cool refreshing drinks.

"Hi!" Kate says finally answering the door. "Sorry, I was with Ashley. Come through" she says as you carry the bags of supplies into the kitchen and place them on the counter top.

"Just what we need on a day like this!" Kate announces as she examines the bottles. "Let me knock up some drinks! Ashley's in the lounge if you want to help finish her exercises while I put together some cocktails."

"Sure" you say as you step into the lounge.

"Hello." Ashley says with a small smile from her position on the floor.

"Let me help you out." you say, sitting behind her.

"It's okay, there's no need." she answers as you sit behind her and start massaging. In a few moments she's relaxed and all but purring in your hands. With that you slide her PJs down a little and at first she doesn't seem to mind but then with a gasp she turns her head to look at you in shock.

Looking down you realize that between the hot day and not expecting to see you she decided not to put on any underwear...

Ashley-Lay-Drop.jpg