5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Is this a bug?

All of a sudden, no tasks I do are giving me any stat increases. I get +1 for the stat where I used to get +12. I don't even repeat my choices, so why is this happening???

This seems to be a game breaking bug!
Raising the Morale above Ero helped me.

D

Deleted member 491706

Questions for the people who already played this game (read the cheat page but could not find it) :
is there a way to protect buildings during fights ? Are they repaired after a while ? Or are they breaking randomly or because you are too slow to defeat Angels ?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Questions for the people who already played this game (read the cheat page but could not find it) :
is there a way to protect buildings during fights ? Are they repaired after a while ? Or are they breaking randomly or because you are too slow to defeat Angels ?
They are not repaired, and in my multiple playthroughs it appears completely impossible to save them. Even with the highest sync rate and even when the Angels NEVER attack the buildings and ONLY attack your Eva, the buildings still get destroyed.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
They are not repaired, and in my multiple playthroughs it appears completely impossible to save them. Even with the highest sync rate and even when the Angels NEVER attack the buildings and ONLY attack your Eva, the buildings still get destroyed.
Also they get some damage if you use stationary dafence systems. And something will be totally destroyed after N2 Bomb.

D

Deleted member 491706

Even when the Angels NEVER attack the buildings and ONLY attack your Eva, the buildings still get destroyed.
I know right ? I was thinking I made maybe a mistake the first time when I did not cover the distance and an Angel destroyed a building but the 2nd time it happened like this for no reason. You loose money AND can't even repair it, that's too bad. Anyway for both answers. I'll try to use SDS as less as possible.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Rise the affection of Misato for Misato Ending
Misato ending only occurs if you talk to Shinji EVERY WEEK! Plus you need the "Campus Route" for marriage endings. Which requires you enter the "Pathos Route".

I played Pathos Route and its pretty much impossible to access Campus Route. Maybe the game is bugged?

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
Rise the affection of Misato for Misato Ending
Ah, okay
Misato ending only occurs if you talk to Shinji EVERY WEEK! Plus you need the "Campus Route" for marriage endings. Which requires you enter the "Pathos Route".

I played Pathos Route and its pretty much impossible to access Campus Route. Maybe the game is bugged?
What does talking to Shinji mean? How do you do it?

Also you need to defeat the Angel in ep 20, WITHOUT using Berserk, on Pathos

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018

You can see the most well-written guide here (but it is on Russsian):
Rough translation of some crucial parts by non-native English speaker :)

- There is a hidden parameter in game, so called "independence", one of the most important in the game, defines the route. From the very first Sunday is 500 pts. During the game, it can be decreased/increased by: -1 for synchrotest, -1 for combat training, -10 for illness, -20 for the defeat of friendly Eva in battle, -30 for going berserk; +1 for attending school, +1 for free time with friends, +5 for vacations (only once a month), +5 for every ten visits to the school club, +5 for special events with girls, +10 if you managed to avoid going berserk. Also, it can be increased from some of the events of the Pathos route, such as a beach cafe and survival training.

- To move from the 20th chapter of Thanatos route to the 21st chapter of Pathos route or from the 20th chapter of Pathos route to the 21st chapter of Campus route you should meet two conditions: the independence parameter must be above 550 pts and Eva-01 in the battle with Zeruel must not go berserk. Using berserk during the battle with Zeruel will provide a transition to the Thanatos route. From the 21st chapter, the independence parameter loses its importance - we will play the same route that starts from 21st chapter till the end of the game. The exception is the 24th chapter of the Campus route, where you will have a choice: continue the game on the Campus or return back to Pathos

Last edited:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Can anyone give me hints (not a full walkthrough) on how to get Shinji to hook up with Kaworu? THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Ah, okay

What does talking to Shinji mean? How do you do it?

Also you need to defeat the Angel in ep 20, WITHOUT using Berserk, on Pathos
I know that, but its not possible. Even with my high sync rate, the angel did 40 damage to me at once. There's no way to defend myself. Trust me, I've sunk 20 hours into this game.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
I know that, but its not possible. Even with my high sync rate, the angel did 40 damage to me at once. There's no way to defend myself. Trust me, I've sunk 20 hours into this game.
Methinks it is better to grind Strenght for damage & Sensivity for defense to MAX. And show this bloody Angel TENNO HEIKA BANZAI with your plasma katana (poor Misato should work without any holidays to GET this thing:eek:)
Worked for me.

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
Also I think the use of a N2 mine would work.

I'm going ask again, trying to get a more specific answer to things pressing on me.

1.) How do you talk to Shinji? Is that option on the bottom left?

2.) What does Cleaning do? What do the cleaning suppiles, watches, ect do?

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Also I think the use of a N2 mine would work.

I'm going ask again, trying to get a more specific answer to things pressing on me.

1.) How do you talk to Shinji? Is that option on the bottom left?
Nah, talking with Shinji ("Conversation" button) is just an indicator of MAXed stat. Oh, and also you can see waifu with the largest sum of relationship points. Anyway, it`s just an indicator.
if you wanna get some relationship points with Misato you can do: +7 for every battle training, -5 for working in NERV on Sundays, varying amount for story events, and...
2.) What does Cleaning do? What do the cleaning suppiles, watches, ect do?
... +5 for every Cleaning. And if the room becomes too dirty Stress level just skyrockets. Which is the straight road to make Shinji sick.
What is the point of these points? :p
If their amount related to potential waifus and friends (Toji & Kensuke) is lower than 200, you will get Kaoru ending.

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
FUCK! I got the Asuka ending. I was trying so hard to get Rei...
Does anybody have a Rei marriage save? I'll trade! :D

reee.PNG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Weisskralle
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote