5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

scenik8

Aug 6, 2019
Oh, hi! Translator here, surprised to see this game end up on hentai sites to say the least LOL. For people having trouble, please look at the Russian guide linked earlier (google translate works fine) or the wiki page i wrote on the game the other day
The cheat sheet guide is legit really fucking bad and I didn't realise at the time. I'm only keeping it up for the purpose of the save file editor part.
Thank you to people on this forum for updating when I post new patches, I was quite concerned about that, hopefully soon the game will be in full English with the menus and everything too.

BTW for the person wanting Kaworu's endings they're really easy, just find his schedule and spam it, attending classes with him will nuke everyone else's affection stat. (Unless you mean in his bonus game, in which case, Shinjis schedule is in the Russian guide and also the cheat sheet guide I think. Follow that and give him a class off once or twice a week and you'll get all the events there)

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
i have a problem i was in phatos route and defeat zeruel without berserk but i was pulled to campus route, how can i avoid that? or what should i do to avoid it? i want to do the phatos route full.
And what happen with rei 2 in phatos path when the 16 angel attack?

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Who is the main character is it a guy ? in raising ayanami the main character is a guy, so.. in raising shinji.. Umm.. the main character hopefully is a woman ? LOL

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Downloads are all dead, torrent has no seeds, any chance of reup or least someone to seed for a bit? This is the only plae i've found that still even has this game avaliable.
Rather than shouting into the void you can always try to DM the OP or something to see if they can post their copy on Mega

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
huh... randomely saw this.
...and you know what?
I happen to have the file on my computer.

It's from 2019 and prepatched from what I can tell, but it also contains a Japanese (and russian) version too.
So it should be possible to add newer patches to it. Havent tried personally.
Might be best to get the copy before whoever finds and deletes this link too.

Reactions: raydaydream
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote