May 25, 2022
Food and Build cheats

Step 1: Download MTool
Step 2: Change the following values:
Screenshot 2024-05-24 163049.jpg

I understand I have skipped a few steps, if you need any further help reply to this comment and I will try to help you. :) :coffee:
P.S: I don't know how to fix Mtool if it is not working, it worked fine for me the first try.

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
So, just to check that I understand, is the only way to get food via combat? And running out lowers health regen?

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
So, just to check that I understand, is the only way to get food via combat? And running out lowers health regen?
This game runs on cannibal logic - your only source of food is to dismiss any living entity in your possession, be they prisoner or ally unit. The amount of food you receive is determined by their maximum health reserve. So in effect, more nutrition from more muscular units. I haven't had food problems yet since a dummy-easy way to decide is to check if you need a specific unit, and eat any captured enemy you don't need to produce units since they'll waste too much of your food healing off their wounds to be ready for breeding.

If a breeder dies, they become food. If a prisoner is fully healed, the game is kind enough to let them exist without costing you more food resources, so a game-provided hint said.

Cavalry seem to be the highest-nutrition unit in the game. You might break the food economy of you consciously farm them for food. Although breeding actually costs food, so it seems you can't profit by producing cavalry just to eat them.

D's Production

Aug 31, 2021
I am the creator of this work, SHINNEMIA in the Forest Invader.
Thank you all for playing my game and for your enthusiastic discussions about it. I deeply appreciate your support.

I want to remind everyone that this game is a paid product. If you downloaded it for free, I don't hold it against you, but I would appreciate it if you could purchase it now to support my work.

If possible, please leave a comment in the DLsite review section.

Additionally, I am the creator of the previous game, "Continent of Slaughter." Initially, the English translation of "Continent of Slaughter" was incomplete, but it has since been upgraded with a full English translation. Please visit the official shop to download the updated version.

Thank you once again for your support!

DaddySenpais

Jun 12, 2021
I only got as far as the first village before I got bored.
But the trick seems to be to ensure all of your massive army can attack. So, a row of infantry, a row of spearpeople, and then a lot of archers. With cavalry hidden anywhere among the archers. And of course, you'll need enough food and reinforcements to sustain the damage.
I initially did that but the last village practically sends all the troops you previously fought for an insane last stand and that ends up destroying your resources.

Reactions: D's Production

D's Production

Aug 31, 2021
It's wonderful that you made it this far.

You'll need to minimize wear and tear along the way and try to increase the number of your units as much as possible before reaching the final base. Please produce as many Winged-Soldiers as you can.

Before the enemy's final offensive, our forces will be annihilated two or three times, but don't give up. Once you've recovered, attack again with full force. In the end, the enemy will be the one to give up.
Using barricades can also be effective.

You'll win next time. Good luck!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes