• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Shino's SP BoardGame [v0.31] [東雲Garnet]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Slevin91

Sep 11, 2020
I feel the same way... I was just about to ask if it was just me... :(

Neither the keyboard nor clicking the mouse continues....
There's a problem when you have your windows system in spanish or italian (maybe even other language). If you change the language in english it will be alright.

Maowe

May 7, 2020
I have that feeling the other twin is in on this too, and not as one of the players. Meaning getting dom'd by both sisters in a spanking game... Yeah the plot checks out.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
There's a problem when you have your windows system in spanish or italian (maybe even other language). If you change the language in english it will be alright.
Sadly, if you have japanese windows lanuage, it will get stuck. First game in that it's happening.
Hopefully it get patched.

The sound option means nothing, is it? Every time I lowered the volume, it still ends up as if nothing was changed.
Do it as (I think the most do it) and regulate the windows sounds for the game. In most cases it's easier and faster.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Bugged: get stuck in the first text scene every time. Can not advance to the next scene... also does not save settings.
got stuck too :rolleyes:o_O:(
Are you sure this game is really playable?

change to english don´t work

Last edited:
Reactions: Filippogrande

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Totally bugged. You can't even get past the first text screen.
Perhaps, before releasing a game, you should test whether the game also works outside of your own test environment.
Game works for me, even on my potato pc

this is a Japanese game, try using local

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Game works for me, even on my potato pc

this is a Japanese game, try using local
What local? Japanese or another? Changing the local seems don´t work alone, a patch may be needed to make it global playable.
My computer sets the local back everytime when the game is loading, even I changed it before to Japan or English.
It needs more than extract and run to install, please give more detailed advice. (Illusion Games or other Japanese apps allways needed patches to run)

Last edited:

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
The developer responded to the problem on and I immediately tried it out. It really seems to work.
I set my PC to United Kingdom and restarted my system. Then I started the game, selected English as the language and it actually continued to run.

Reactions: Bloodhoof

Filippogrande

Mar 13, 2021
Totally bugged. You can't even get past the first text screen.
Perhaps, before releasing a game, you should test whether the game also works outside of your own test environment.
Me too, I dont know how could a developer mess up so much

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
bruh.. are there really "dudes" out there who get turned on by butt spanking stuffs only?
Personally for me the arousal I get from viewing female spanking like this is when you also get to see between their legs while being spanked. The humiliation of having your genitals shown to someone (or many people) when being spanked is what does it for me. For example, a teacher spanking a school girl in an empty class room and the angle doesn't show her pussy ever, bit boring for me. Take the same scenario but, fill the classroom with her fellow classmates and have her at an angle where I (and the class) can see her pussy and ass hole (or just panties) and we have a winner!

sassanis

May 8, 2017
The developer fixed the problem with regional local.
I downloaded the next version ( ) and started playing. It runs smoothly till the time of this post.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Antwit
Nov 17, 2021
Personally for me the arousal I get from viewing female spanking like this is when you also get to see between their legs while being spanked. The humiliation of having your genitals shown to someone (or many people) when being spanked is what does it for me. For example, a teacher spanking a school girl in an empty class room and the angle doesn't show her pussy ever, bit boring for me. Take the same scenario but, fill the classroom with her fellow classmates and have her at an angle where I (and the class) can see her pussy and ass hole (or just panties) and we have a winner!
lol, in other words, you get turned on by the sight of a pussy when a girl spreads her legs regardless of the situation she's in.. makes no difference to me, spanking fails to add an appetizing sauce to the scenario here. Then again, it's your personal matter of interest, but majority of dudes would be satisfied with the norm

Reactions: 618411

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
lol, in other words, you get turned on by the sight of a pussy when a girl spreads her legs regardless of the situation she's in.. makes no difference to me, spanking fails to add an appetizing sauce to the scenario here. Then again, it's your personal matter of interest, but majority of dudes would be satisfied with the norm
Umm... no? Maybe i didn't explain it clearly enough but, a significant portion of the arousal comes from the embarrassment. It's just easier to emphasize with the spankee or crowd if you are able to see what they are embarrassed about others seeing. I mean spread legs is always a welcome sight panties or no panties, but it's not the be all and end all. I still enjoying spanking where the angle or posture hides the genitals but, it's just overall more enjoyable if at some point the genitals are exposed to the camera/viewer. Heck I even enjoy "Panties on" spanking because that still has a significant humiliation factor as her underwear is being exposed to observers.

Also if you want to get deeper into the psychology of it, this also relates to vulnerability. Can't imagine ever feeling more vulnerable than having your lower half stripped with your legs restrained in a compromising position in front of observers. Some get off on seeing/inflicting that vulnerability on others while some people get off on imaging themselves in the vulnerable persons position.

Question for you now... Why did you come into a thread clearly about spanking that you say you have no interest in but, are curious about why some of us are interested. Only to brush off an answer to your question as inconsequential because you A) didn't properly read the reply or B) Never actually wanted an answer and simply wanted to state your disdain for the spanking fetish and laugh at others reasoning? :unsure:

Oct 17, 2018
Question for you now... Why did you come into a thread clearly about spanking that you say you have no interest in but, are curious about why some of us are interested. Only to brush off an answer to your question as inconsequential because you A) didn't properly read the reply or B) Never actually wanted an answer and simply wanted to state your disdain for the spanking fetish and laugh at others reasoning? :unsure:
Kink shaming is his kink

Reactions: SylphMeister

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
can some make a free camera mod for this game? it really sucks that the camera is in fixed positions and I would like to have the ability to view the spanking scenes freely

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes