EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RousokuYakai 30_09_2021 13_08_30.png

Overview:
You've inherited a candle shop and run it with your wife Shino.
Things are hard, however --you're deeply in debt, and there's no way to pay it off.
You need to sell many, many more candles to even dream A Clean Slate Of.
And That'S When You Have An Idea ... An Idea For A Big Show That Would Attract All Sorts Of People.
People Who Would Need Candles To Join In On The Fun ...​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-30
Release Date: 2020-11-16
Developer: FiveCall -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you for sharing, TheBlueKnight

RousokuYakai 30_09_2021 13_09_48.png RousokuYakai 30_09_2021 13_10_50.png RousokuYakai 30_09_2021 13_24_07.png RousokuYakai 30_09_2021 13_10_29.png RousokuYakai 30_09_2021 13_22_54.png RousokuYakai 30_09_2021 13_09_35.png RousokuYakai 30_09_2021 13_22_40.png RousokuYakai 30_09_2021 13_09_16.png RousokuYakai 30_09_2021 13_23_27.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Cracked game from ...

Shino's Wax Play Night version 2020.11.16 -

Think it's the first time I've seen a snot toggle.

Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Cracked game from ...

Shino's Wax Play Night version 2020.11.16 -

Think it's the first time I've seen a snot toggle.

Checking

xxxgames123

Nov 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to do anything to her - I'm in this room, can move camera around but nothing else, no interaction with her whats so ever.

Hrodulfr

Mar 22, 2020
In the gallery you can click a button on-screen to end scenes, and if you load the existing save some scenes end by themselves after a short while. But it seems you get stuck when starting a new game on the first scene with your wife. No way to progress or end that scene. Tried various resolutions and windowed/fullscreen with no change. Running as Admin doesn't make a difference either.
Since they have good reviews on DLSite it can't be impossible for everyone to play. Don't get what's wrong though.Can't find any comments about it on the anime-sharing site either.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The first wax play scene is working for me. Drip wax on her by clicking directly on her body, it doesn't actually drip from the candle pointer. Once her life gets low enough you should get a tutorial popup telling you to stop and you can...

Hrodulfr

Mar 22, 2020
The first wax play scene is working for me. Drip wax on her by clicking directly on her body, it doesn't actually drip from the candle pointer. Once her life gets low enough you should get a tutorial popup telling you to stop and you can...
I think this might be the same scene, except we don't have an UI at all. It comes right on day 1 after talking to the pawn broker about "debt forgiveness" and going home to tell the wife. After their talk it goes into a scene where she sits naked on the floor, but for me there is no UI at all. My mouse pointer is still the regular windows pointer. If this is the same scene as you showed in your spoiled-marked screenshot then mine and the others problem is that we don't get the UI at all, which means no interactions available and no End-button either.

If i load the included savefile instead of starting a new game, some scenes will have an End-button, but others don't.

In the gallery mode none of the Endings that are unlocked have any text or a UI or End-button either, but playing any of the normal scenes your pointer is actually changed into a candle and you can drip on her with left click, and click a End-button (or Ejaculate in case of the sex scenes).

Sadly if it works for you then that means it's not the whole game or crack that's broken but only an issue for some of us.
Then again good news is that it can actually work and there is hope to get it working on our computers as well. Thanks for posting to let us know
If you have the time, could you post your exact settings in the launcher, so i can try and see if running mine exactly the same makes any difference for me? Otherwise i'm thinking something Unity-related which is above my skill and ambition to troubleshoot.

itami_no_hana

Nov 14, 2018
Ah. I left the setting as they were but windowed it. Windowed 1600x900, very low and display 1.
I am trying the same settings but still have the issue with the first scene, where no UI shows up. I have tried runnin it as admin with japanese locale, changing the language to japanese and different resolutions but it still doesn't work for me.

TheBlueKnight, can you make a new save after the first scene and upload it for testing?