itami_no_hana

Nov 14, 2018
I have made it to the scene when your wife is licking your feet and the same problem with missing UI appears again. It seems when some mechanics are first introduced the problem might appear. Such a shame - the game seems like a really interesting candle making tycoon^^

xxxgames123

Nov 15, 2017
I have made it to the scene when your wife is licking your feet and the same problem with missing UI appears again. It seems when some mechanics are first introduced the problem might appear. Such a shame - the game seems like a really interesting candle making tycoon^^
Same issue here - strange...

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is this game completely finished as it doesn't have the completed tag but still says final on the title?

Also does this have netorase or some form of ntr as the way it is describes leads me to believe it does?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This game hasn't had any updates for almost a year now, and they were just the English translation then a title screen bug fix. Although after they did go back to what I think was their first game after that to polish it up. Now they're working on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't always trust final when it's used as a version number, but here (it's 1.2) it probably is the final version.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hi all! Is it possible to translate into Russian
It's a Unity game so you could try and the for a bad MTL. You will have to switch it from the default Japanese to English though, if it works.

Reactions: Bort740