Complete Shipwrecked Spacecraft Todoroki

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Just go through the game, at some point you will be able to go here, i think after she gets the 3rd dose of X
But man, as far as I know, the 3rd dose is in the pilothouse, and the key is, well, surrounded by 4 tentacle boiz, so yea I'm basically clueless from here TwT

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i gave up playing this because when you go downstairs you know where you see the stair when you first time after you talking to a guy with a white mask. there is few monsters other side the bars watching you and once i touch the switch. the doors open behind the monsters and then left and now the gate is open and i can move. but now monsters are in my way and they to fast for me. i try over 10 min and i gave up. anyone have a cheat to walk on wall or something

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
i gave up playing this because when you go downstairs you know where you see the stair when you first time after you talking to a guy with a white mask. there is few monsters other side the bars watching you and once i touch the switch. the doors open behind the monsters and then left and now the gate is open and i can move. but now monsters are in my way and they to fast for me. i try over 10 min and i gave up. anyone have a cheat to walk on wall or something
Can you post a screenshot where.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Can you post a screenshot where.
i don't know how. let me try saying really clearly. you got out your ship for the first time. then you meet a naked guy sitting down alone for the first time. then you go up to the next area and you see the stair but its block. but when you take that stair. once you downstair keep walking and there is a gate that you must past. but its lock. you need to find a switch. once you found it. there are monsters behind the bar. once you press it. the door is open behind the monsters and also the gate. once the gate is open and you go to the next area and there are monsters going back and forth and your job is not to get caught. monsters are very fast. i really just to walk on walls

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
i don't know how. let me try saying really clearly. you got out your ship for the first time. then you meet a naked guy sitting down alone for the first time. then you go up to the next area and you see the stair but its block. but when you take that stair. once you downstair keep walking and there is a gate that you must past. but its lock. you need to find a switch. once you found it. there are monsters behind the bar. once you press it. the door is open behind the monsters and also the gate. once the gate is open and you go to the next area and there are monsters going back and forth and your job is not to get caught. monsters are very fast. i really just to walk on walls
Ah I see. Well there are 2 ways to clear this:
1. Pay attention to the monster's field vision. Each of them has a certain pattern so try and visualise where to stand in order to not get detected.

2. I assume you reached a point where you spotted a monster who only turns left and right. Take the same path where you unlocked the door behind the monsters locked in a cell, except that go south till you reach a ladder, climb down the ladder, you'll need a rusty key to unlock a door.
Then you'll reach a door down right. Right where the monsters that only moves left and right. Go through the door, you'll see some broken glasses. Stand on the broken glasses, turn left, interact and you'll go through a hidden passage where you'll get sleeping pills.
Now go back to the area where you're supposed to dodge multiple monsters. Go straight north till you reach an entrance. Use the sleeping pills near that entrance. And finally go back and you'll see that the monsters are frozen up

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Ah I see. Well there are 2 ways to clear this:
1. Pay attention to the monster's field vision. Each of them has a certain pattern so try and visualise where to stand in order to not get detected.

2. I assume you reached a point where you spotted a monster who only turns left and right. Take the same path where you unlocked the door behind the monsters locked in a cell, except that go south till you reach a ladder, climb down the ladder, you'll need a rusty key to unlock a door.
Then you'll reach a door down right. Right where the monsters that only moves left and right. Go through the door, you'll see some broken glasses. Stand on the broken glasses, turn left, interact and you'll go through a hidden passage where you'll get sleeping pills.
Now go back to the area where you're supposed to dodge multiple monsters. Go straight north till you reach an entrance. Use the sleeping pills near that entrance. And finally go back and you'll see that the monsters are frozen up
just to make sure. there two way i can go. i don't have to go inside where there a lot of monsters

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
just to make sure. there two way i can go. i don't have to go inside where there a lot of monsters
You have to, the entrance where you need to use the sleeping pills is right up north. You can just leg it there and use the sleeping pills.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
You have to, the entrance where you need to use the sleeping pills is right up north. You can just leg it there and use the sleeping pills.
that the one that i got stuck. i try to interact that door but none thing happen. where to find sleeping pills.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote