Complete Shipwrecked Spacecraft Todoroki

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Ryuki_time I've been following your guide and I finally got acess to the pilot room and got Izumi's Memories, so I've been going around and doing the different events but none of them seem to be appearing in the recollection room. Is it a bug or am I just doing something wrong?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Ryuki_time I've been following your guide and I finally got acess to the pilot room and got Izumi's Memories, so I've been going around and doing the different events but none of them seem to be appearing in the recollection room. Is it a bug or am I just doing something wrong?
The game will tell you once a Cg has been added to the recollection room.
In order to have them added, you need to fully complete each event. For example: One masked guy has has a fellatio event but with different phases.
1st phase: When Izumi has a libido level of 2/3
2nd phase: When Izumi has a libido level of 3/3

I did mention that you should do some event multiple times till the game tells you that you fully completed an event.
What I recommend doing is to have Izumi on Max Libido level beforehand, then freely do the events. That way you won't have to backtrack each time her Libido raises.
If it doesn't work then that could be a bug so make sure to download the latest version.

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
The game will tell you once a Cg has been added to the recollection room.
In order to have them added, you need to fully complete each event. For example: One masked guy has has a fellatio event but with different phases.
1st phase: When Izumi has a libido level of 2/3
2nd phase: When Izumi has a libido level of 3/3

I did mention that you should do some event multiple times till the game tells you that you fully completed an event.
What I recommend doing is to have Izumi on Max Libido level beforehand, then freely do the events. That way you won't have to backtrack each time her Libido raises.
If it doesn't work then that could be a bug so make sure to download the latest version.
Ah, I completely misundertood the guide then. I thought would have to do every event for each libido level separately and that the game would then add each one to the recollection room. Not that it would add them in batch if you were already at the max level.
I was just being an idiot, thanks for the explanation Ryuki.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm translating it into Spanish and I'm half way through u.u
Actual art from the dev that banner of yours?

Or fan-art taken from the artist itself?

I didn't knew if this is legit dev art he's already working on an island/forest game look a like?

HairCloud

Apr 7, 2021
Actual art from the dev that banner of yours?

Or fan-art taken from the artist itself?

I didn't knew if this is legit dev art he's already working on an island/forest game look a like?
is real art of the dev in particular is a CG on twitter you can see it or buy it on his Dlsite.

Last edited:

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
Well, I have an interesting game to present. It's a game that puts characters from various anime. If anyone is interested, you can try to buy, download the game, play and if anyone has this game. and helped to bring them together
Link to the website to download the game, the owner of the game:

Feb 17, 2018
+1 I have a quite a lot of stuff of this artist. I also completed the Yuka when it was MTL, and some moths ago almost complete it, with normal translation, but desire is just gone (;一_一). Well, have a good endurance for everyone who's translating this berry.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Well, I have an interesting game to present. It's a game that puts characters from various anime. If anyone is interested, you can try to buy, download the game, play and if anyone has this game. and helped to bring them together
Link to the website to download the game, the owner of the game:
Is the text incredibly slow for you as well? Kinda makes reading dialogue in the demo really annoying. You know of any way to make it faster/instant?

Edit: It might actually be the Mtool Im using slowing it down somehow, seemed faster when I tried it in jp

Last edited:

DarkPebble

Feb 24, 2021
Hey there everybody. I have a question. Is anyone planning on doing an android version for this game, just like the Yuuka game, made by the same artist?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Wouldn't it be better for this other game to be discussed on it's own thread? Not trying to be mean, but let's also not get off-topic from Amazon's game at hand.

ElDictor

Aug 20, 2019
Heres an update for the translation from Zhang on discord.

The story text was less than they expected it to be so the original timeline was slightly off. as of now most of the optional sex scenes are done but alot still needs to be completed. The new timeline is that the full translation should be complete in a few weeks but we do have the completed sections ready to go and playable on version 1.0 of the game now. here is the file for what is ready in the translation now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote