Complete Shipwrecked Spacecraft Todoroki

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
I mean if no one takes it, I'll translate it, I'm basically done with this one I just have the endings left to do.
I wanna check the game out first before starting any work on it, the translation will be 100 times better than Yuka since that was already worked on by someone else who mtled 75% of it and we edited it so it fit the context, mine is all authentic real translation (which takes a lot of time but as long as you lot can wait).

If someone wants to leak it though, you'll be my favourite person on the internet :BootyTime: although if it hasn't been leaked by next week (Which I doubt) then I'll just buy it myself.

Krylux

Oct 21, 2017
I mean if no one takes it, I'll translate it, I'm basically done with this one I just have the endings left to do.
I wanna check the game out first before starting any work on it, the translation will be 100 times better than Yuka since that was already worked on by someone else who mtled 75% of it and we edited it so it fit the context, mine is all authentic real translation (which takes a lot of time but as long as you lot can wait).

If someone wants to leak it though, you'll be my favourite person on the internet :BootyTime: although if it hasn't been leaked by next week (Which I doubt) then I'll just buy it myself.
Oh ok

Mar 18, 2018
Been Playing for first 15 minutes

And damn I almost got an heart attack when chased by the monster. The sounds just stroke that hard View attachment 1549673
Yeah not gonna lie, ill need a full save/gallery before I play this myself. Idk who thought an alien-jumpscare hentai game was a good mix but compared to Yuka, the gameplay is a complete miss for me, I alt-F4'd as soon as the second jumpscare chase scene happened

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
Yeah not gonna lie, ill need a full save/gallery before I play this myself. Idk who thought an alien-jumpscare hentai game was a good mix but compared to Yuka, the gameplay is a complete miss for me, I alt-F4'd as soon as the second jumpscare chase scene happened
It's also hard to found the clue for next stage. Can't even found the major things to go forward and unlock one of the ending

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So is the link being shared in PMs or are we still waiting for a generous soul? This 3 hour long anime-sharing download is killing me.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote