RPGM シリガルクエスト | SIRIGARU100 | Silly Girls Quest

Trimac

Aug 25, 2020
in terms of NTR how is this game? pure NTR? Netorase/sharing? optional/unavoidable? pure love/cheating ending etc???
Keep in mind, this game is more a series of scenes rather than routes you choose. One of the characters has a lot of random sex while being kinda gf/kinda FWB, this has some unavoidable scenes, but it's pretty light. Another you have a more lovey dovey relationship with (I think - I don't know Japanese), and she has completely avoidable NTR scenes (just don't go into the cave after lighting the bonfire) which are kinda rapey and kinda dark. The other two large characters don't have NTR. The four big characters all have an ending scene associated with them where you look into the future at you having sex with them while pregnant (although I haven't seen em all). The MC also spies on the character from the last game getting his bone on.

Oh, and is that bit where it looks like the two ogres and you are going to have a threesome just a joke, or is there something I'm missing?

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Shelved my other projects and started working on a non-mtl translation.
The game has 580 maps, but from a cursory glance there's a lot of unused stuff and leftover maps from Obasan's Saga. Also, in a true beginner dev's fashion Izakaya doesn't make use of Common Events and creates new maps for each event, be it a h-scene or something story related. Don't know how long it's gonna take me, but since I have lots of free time before New Year's Eve, hoping to finish it as quickly as possible.

You can track my progress in my discord where I'll be posting translated maps as soon as I'm done with them.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I just Finished the game 100%

I must Say the BGM on this Game is a Banger

Last edited:

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Keep in mind, this game is more a series of scenes rather than routes you choose. One of the characters has a lot of random sex while being kinda gf/kinda FWB, this has some unavoidable scenes, but it's pretty light. Another you have a more lovey dovey relationship with (I think - I don't know Japanese), and she has completely avoidable NTR scenes (just don't go into the cave after lighting the bonfire) which are kinda rapey and kinda dark. The other two large characters don't have NTR. The four big characters all have an ending scene associated with them where you look into the future at you having sex with them while pregnant (although I haven't seen em all). The MC also spies on the character from the last game getting his bone on.

Oh, and is that bit where it looks like the two ogres and you are going to have a threesome just a joke, or is there something I'm missing?
Only one NTR scene with the blonde? Really? :confused:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Only one NTR scene with the blonde? Really? :confused:
This game wasn't even advertise as a big NTR game, idk why people thought it was.
I mean even the previous game wasn't a NTR game (and the characters from that game that came back will not have a cheat scene or anything like that)