RPGM シリガルクエスト | SIRIGARU100 | Silly Girls Quest

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Only one NTR scene with the blonde? Really? :confused:
This game wasn't even advertise as a big NTR game, idk why people thought it was.
I mean even the previous game wasn't a NTR game (and the characters from that game that came back will not have a cheat scene or anything like that)
There is one route dedicated to NTR, and there is a entire optional sub route with the blode girl focused on NTR as well(there may be more if i'm missing something) and it isn't as NTR heavy as the other one .

Lots of vanilla content though but still way more netorare than Oba-sans saga which was pure vanilla.

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020

here is complete guide for this game use google translate

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
There are multiple scenes of her fucking a giant minotaur guy.

You can just avoid them all by not having her go into a cave alone.
Yeah that's the only thing remotely close to NTR and it's freaking optional.

Hanna is just a nympho, she quite literally said and I quote "I love the MC's dick, I love the adventure's dick and I love the goblin's dick, if I could marry all of you I would". She also said that she and the MC have an open relationship, they aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, at best she's a fuck-buddy.

Also Frost and Margaret are for the MC only, and the characters from the previous game will ONLY fuck the MC from the previous game (if they were a love interest there).

I've seen a lot of people online getting mad because there isn't enough NTR content and lashing out to the dev for that (that makes me sad), even tho this game wasn't advertise as a NTR game, it's a normal game with "some" elements of NTR. People need to keep their expectations in check. Oba-san was also pretty vanilla, it's what the dev wants to make nowadays. I also believe their next mom incest game will be pretty vanilla too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beol

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
There is one route dedicated to NTR, and there is a entire optional sub route with the blode girl focused on NTR as well(there may be more if i'm missing something)
Nope just those 2, an entire "NTR" route in big quotes and one small event that happens if you are dumb enough to fight the bull way earlier than you should. Anything else is pretty vanilla quite similar to Oba-san

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Is there another version of the translation, and then when launching the version from

gives such an error.
Or how it can be solved.
I am a player from Russia, maybe there is a mistake related to this?
change system locale to japan

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020

follow this guy he is also making a new game

follow on both he posts regular updates

Reactions: Qianke

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
The original Japanese version runs without problems. And the translated version gives this error regardless of the locale.

maybe update/reinstall your current ver and install the others one also

Reactions: Doc_Pie

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Is there another version of the translation, and then when launching the version from

gives such an error.
Or how it can be solved.
also put the game folder in exclusion from antivirus sometimes it fucks up the game files

Reactions: Doc_Pie

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017

gives such an error.
Or how it can be solved.
It was answered before, don't install the JS folder from the translation file.

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

gives such an error.
Or how it can be solved.
Personally I used Textractor + japReader 1.2 (you can find both programs online for free) it works like a charm. And you can actually select some words to see their meaning if the translation gets a little bit fishy.