RPGM WIP Shisaye's Project List

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Do you have a download link for the latest version?
The usual sites (hentai-sharing, anime-sharing, otomi-games) seem to only have a broken outdated version.
Couldn't find it even in hentaibanchi.com, I left a comment there if they can update it

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Let me check it and I'll tell you I thought they updated the thread with that one
Getting a game thread updated can actually be quite hard. Even if you know the process and you properly file a report it can sometimes be denied for no apparent reason and then you're barred from filing another one for a certain period.

Also just in case someone wants to update a thread and is reading this, do not provide a translation patch.
Provide the entire game, already patched and properly packed, or they will either ignore your report, or will find a way to somehow fuck it up. :HideThePain:
Also make sure you write in short easy terms what's actually newer/better about your version and do not be humble.

Last edited:

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
Getting a game thread updated can actually be quite hard. Even if you know the process and you properly file a report it can sometimes be denied for no apparent reason and then you're barred from filing another one for a certain period.

Also just in case someone wants to update a thread and is reading this, do not provide a translation patch.
Provide the entire game, already patched and properly packed, or they will either ignore your report, or will find a way to somehow fuck it up. :HideThePain:
(Also make sure you write in easy terms what's actually newer/better about your version.)
That's a shame but well (they should have their reasons)... about the translation you mentioned it's great so far, thanks anyway (◕‿−)

Deisham

Aug 10, 2018
Hello. Someone already asked about translating this game, but it was in development then.
Is there any chance that you will translate it now?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hello. Someone already asked about translating this game, but it was in development then.
Is there any chance that you will translate it now?
If you want me to work on it, it needs to fit my request rules, but It still hasn't been 2 months since release, yet.
1716387370727.png

If your pc can handle SugoiV4, then you could just do it yourself using SLR Translator though.

messiahgov

May 21, 2024
About the system locale and changing it to Japanese. I just use "Locale Emulator":

Which can be run from the context menu, without the need to manually change the system locale every time. I use it since years, especially for Japanese setups of old games etc. Maybe it helps in this case as well?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
About the system locale and changing it to Japanese. I just use "Locale Emulator":

Which can be run from the context menu, without the need to manually change the system locale every time. I use it since years, especially for Japanese setups of old games etc. Maybe it helps in this case as well?
When it comes to Windows 10 I honestly just keep my system locale on Japanese(Japan) permanently.
I have not encountered a downside in doing that, yet, and I like to recommend stuff that does not require any additional software.

I've heard locale stuff is a nightmare on Windows 11 though.
Any clue if that one works for Windows 11?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi, can you check this game out: https://f95zone.to/threads/tsubasa-fell-during-summer-vacation-v1-00-nekonohoshi.190454/

The released game was v1.00 (members said is full of bugs and unplayable) I left a download link of v1.07 there too, do you need me to open a translation thread or it's alright on the same thread?
There is actually a Translation-Request thread for it. The creator just didn't bother to MTL the title.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tanslation-request-mini-chitatsubasa.189673/
That's also where the current MTL came from.

I'll put it on my list.

Reactions: LinkR34

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
When it comes to Windows 10 I honestly just keep my system locale on Japanese(Japan) permanently.
I have not encountered a downside in doing that, yet, and I like to recommend stuff that does not require any additional software.

I've heard locale stuff is a nightmare on Windows 11 though.
Any clue if that one works for Windows 11?
Dunno, I've also got W10 on this here PC that deals with the JPN stuff.
But I can confirm there's not much trouble just installing the JPN capabilities in the OS and running like that.

I do have some things I've noticed every now and then. Like in some applications that ask for a path (like an installer), the '\' character somehow becomes something completely different, likely due to the JPN stuff.

Anyway, I haven't had to use an emulator on this PC in years. Nor have I ever had those often mentioned zip/rar extraction issues.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: LinkR34

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nelo Angelo479

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi, can you translate this? https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...e-fallen-rpg-amedenpas-workshop.139122/page-7
It looks like there was an old MTL translation long ago but all the links are dead.
Game File:
Where did you get the game? Is that the latest version from DLsite?
Because a lot of stuff in the files doesn't add up.

It says "ver6", but there's only 1 documented update on DLsite, and that update specifies:
"Six bugs have been fixed. Please see the note in the folder of the new version that describes how to transfer the save data."

There is no such file. The existing stuff just says the credits, how the energy system works, what the UI means, and how to unlock all scenes in the gallery.

Also not a single file is tagged to have been updated after or during the release date. So besides the "ver6" bit, I would assume that this is not the latest version and still has some serious bugs.

qawsican

Mar 24, 2022
Where did you get the game? Is that the latest version from DLsite?
Because a lot of stuff in the files doesn't add up.

It says "ver6", but there's only 1 documented update on DLsite, and that update specifies:
"Six bugs have been fixed. Please see the note in the folder of the new version that describes how to transfer the save data."

There is no such file. The existing stuff just says the credits, how the energy system works, what the UI means, and how to unlock all scenes in the gallery.

Also not a single file is tagged to have been updated after or during the release date. So besides the "ver6" bit, I would assume that this is not the latest version and still has some serious bugs.
I got the game link on Page 1

Here's a link from Otomi if that works better for you:

I tried to find a download link with the 12/04/2022 update but could find it anywhere.

Last edited: