Unity Completed Shocking! Office Live Streaming of Big Sister OL~, Sister Live Broadcast [v1.25] [Kosya]

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sister-Live-Broadcast-RJ01090664.jpg

Overview:
It seems that my sister, started a naughty live stream in the office for my tuition!
The protagonist's summer job has started in order to protect his sister, who raised him single-handedly.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-03
Release Date: 2023-08-23
Original Title: 衝撃!OL姉ちゃんのオフィスライブ配信~
Developer: Kosya
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.25
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot_104.jpg Screenshot_105.jpg 5p5t189d.png fvonrzqh.png rdavk5cm.png fk1w773v.png

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So.... Let me see if I understand this correctly...

The gameplay loop is that you play the brother who does part-time jobs or whatever... and then what, goes on his sister's live-stream to drop the money in himself and protect her from having pervy things done to her?

Am I getting this right?

The girl looks nice, so I'm tempted to give this a spin anyway, but I'd like to understand what I'm getting into here before downloading.

Reactions: TheByQ and Tebix

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So.... Let me see if I understand this correctly...

The gameplay loop is that you play the brother who does part-time jobs or whatever... and then what, goes on his sister's live-stream to drop the money in himself and protect her from having pervy things done to her?

Am I getting this right?

The girl looks nice, so I'm tempted to give this a spin anyway, but I'd like to understand what I'm getting into here before downloading.
Yep, that seems to be it. The other simps have way more money then you too. Also it seems the MC GF broke up with him because he was a siscon to begin with. There was an event that I failed where I spun a wheel for a magic cat, maybe that would give you the money to win? no idea.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Looks really good... Downloading it now. Man there are so much good releases this weekend and I don't have time to play them all

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
downloaded it, gonna do a speed gameplay too see what's up. give me 1-2h

Done, used cheat engine to hurry up. All in all NTR is only end story. No ntr during gameplay.
i think? i was the Mumber1 contributor so idk. But after reaching the goal of money it ends the story with black man fkin her.

game play is your typical live masturbating game.. i found it enjoyable.... I did skip all grind tho.

Last edited:

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Yep, that seems to be it. The other simps have way more money then you too. Also it seems the MC GF broke up with him because he was a siscon to begin with. There was an event that I failed where I spun a wheel for a magic cat, maybe that would give you the money to win? no idea.
The cat wheel gave me 4.5 million so I won easily. Kind of silly the whole thing hinges on the cat wheel.

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
well it is NTR avoidable but pretty short ? i got 1 ending where im the top donator and F her and another with no art no nothing just maybe two text box who tell me "you told your sister that you saved enough money so she stopped her streams and you two lived happy after"

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes