• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Shocking! Office Live Streaming of Big Sister OL~, Sister Live Broadcast [v1.25] [Kosya]

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

jimmymcgill69420

May 27, 2019
The game autosaves past whatever ending you get, so if you tried to save before the ending to see both endings it doesn't matter... the game fucks it up

Reactions: Silosilo

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
cheat engine 7.4

type current amount of money, go "first scan" do a job, after type the new number and go "next scan"
If you see 3 set of numbers it worked. take all 3 and write ammount.
I only see 1 number but it always reverts back

Edit: Gotta set Value Type to All, then all 3 show

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
Good ending. The sister got the money and got rid of her little brother.

Bad ending. The brother got money and donated to his sister's stream and fucked her as a reward. The sister took all the money she earned and abandoned her cum brother.

You can dream when a developer can't make an endings for game. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

SkylordxNorge

Mar 23, 2018
1693768038703.png 1693768091808.png 1693767884282.png
Hi. When I launch the game it starts like this. Does anyone know if I can change the resolution? I feel like I can't see the hole screen.

MomoTheOverlord

Jul 10, 2020
if anyone is curious on how to get infinite money.
Modify your windows registry here: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\sister live broadcast
For less advanced folks. win+r
type: regedit
navigate to the route above. modify Depositor_h(somenumber) REG-DWORD select decimal and type in the amount of money you want. load the game and you will see the money in the bank
1693770714966.png
this is how it looks like in the windows registry
1693770862683.png

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The cat wheel gave me 4.5 million so I won easily. Kind of silly the whole thing hinges on the cat wheel.
I got nothing and the cat said I was amazing for wining the grand prize since it's only a 1 in 5 to not win. I guess the grand prise is the NTR route? lol

MaybeMaybelline

Jun 9, 2021
View attachment 2901023 View attachment 2901024 View attachment 2901018
Hi. When I launch the game it starts like this. Does anyone know if I can change the resolution? I feel like I can't see the hole screen.
Mine starts like this too. I use an ultrawide so that might be the issue. I forced Unity to run in windowed 1920x1080
I made a batch file with the command: "Whatever folder structure your game is in\Sister Live Broadcast\sister live broadcast.exe" -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080 -screen-fullscreen 0 or alternatively just run from command prompt every time with the same command.

PiercedFreak

Jun 29, 2022
Modify your windows registry here: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\sister live broadcast
navigate to the route above. modify Depositor_h(somenumber) REG-DWORD select decimal and type in the amount of money you want. load the game and you will see the money in the bank
View attachment 2901102
View attachment 2901123
how do you save it? Everytime I exit out of it and open the game It goes back to 5000?

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I've downloaded and played this game on a different site but anyways, it's straight forward. Supposedly when you the deity or neko statue later as you progress through the game gives you a chance to give you max money or none. I got lucky my first playthrough and got max money. But I got NTR ending since I didn't know what to do with it. Then I found out about it again after I load it up. Even if it's passed the $6M mark, you can still replace the #1 by spamming yours and it will still count. I did on mine and got the happy ending. I guess only for MC though. For older sis, nah. I enjoyed the cam girl part. The ending was mid imo.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
So.... Let me see if I understand this correctly...

The gameplay loop is that you play the brother who does part-time jobs or whatever... and then what, goes on his sister's live-stream to drop the money in himself and protect her from having pervy things done to her?

Am I getting this right?

The girl looks nice, so I'm tempted to give this a spin anyway, but I'd like to understand what I'm getting into here before downloading.
Hmm, so essentially:
Sister does lewd stream > brother get part-time job to protect her > he donate so she don't have to whore out > sister then put that money back into brother's tuition because that was the original goal > Get cucked anyway by the system because the streaming site took a cut (obviously) > I developed an aneurysm from the sheer stupidity.

That tuition better went into a business course, my guy.

Reactions: Yamemai

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Played through this a few days ago and it was pretty good, but WTF @ that ending. Out of nowhere, the sister just fucks some random black guy? Also, does this not have voice acting? What's the point of the volume control in the options.

MomoTheOverlord

Jul 10, 2020
how do you save it? Everytime I exit out of it and open the game It goes back to 5000?
think of the registry as a regular file. when you start the game and select start it reads it once and loads the game. every time you click the save button it modifies that file. some games have save on exit too. so when you exit the game it writes the current state. so you have 2 option.
One is to exit the game edit the registry. start the game and then "continue" if you press start it overwrites since the game starts from the beggining.

Second one, while the game is running you modify the registry and simply press the load icon on the top of the screen.

ToeToe420

Mar 30, 2022
if you already earn inf money, spam until your a number 1 fan. can be seen in the ribbon mark
though still no glaerry option

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 2901102
View attachment 2901123

Thanks, you can also modify the first value to be over 6000000 to get the ending quickly

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
The game saves the values to a save file in the AppData folder (C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\sister live broadcast\SaveFile.es3) and was meant to load from that file.

However, the code for loading was incorrect, so the values in the registry were not changed to the save data values before being transferred to the game.

The attached file should make it where you can actually load from the save file.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes