RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
Does the trial end after the boat because I cant figure out how to leave the place it sends you too

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
So, I decided to redownload the game and the mod recently, since I got a computer to WFH on again, because this is the only H-game out of every one I've played that makes me keep coming back. And just when I thought I've found everything the game has to offer, it surprises me yet again.

1. Remember when I said futanari enemies can't rape? Turns out, they actually can. You'll need to make them 'erect' first using a love potion, and then have them rape you. They can use their 'Huge Clit' to penetrate MC's holes, and can even impregnate her. Getting knocked up by a futanari enemy results in birthing the same enemy, just regular female. Also, this is the only way to birth female children.

2. It is possible to make Miene lose her virginity and get impregnated in the unmodded, regular game, before heading north in the world map and continuing the prologue. Fun fact, she doesn't actually get her Virginity Barrier until halfway through the prologue. With this knowledge in mind, I decided to experiment some more...

For some reason, the fairies and plants in the test map do not perform Stripping on Miene, thus her holes are never accessible. So instead I kept getting her molested by the fairies with as little clothing as possible until her Exposure Maniac level hits 4. At this point, she can walk around completely naked. This... takes a while, probably an hour or two. But then there's another problem.

The plants never do Force Spread Leg on Miene... But the fairies can. So what I did was keep clearing the plants out and stocking up on Love Potions, and triggered the Avenger enemy spawn (To do this, you need to defeat all enemies in a room three times in a row. The fourth time you enter that room, one of the enemies will become a particularly strong Avenger. If the Avenger is a female, she will become a futanari.) You don't need to kill the fairies to trigger this, just the plants.

Finally, when the Avenger is selected and it's a fairy, use the love potion on her and wait for her to get Erect. The next time you're forced to the ground, the Avenger fairy will use her dick on Miene, with the possibility of fucking her pussy and taking her virginity. As mentioned before, she can also get knocked up by the Fairy and birth more Fairies. If you run out of potions, just talk to one of the fairies, she will give you another Love Potion provided you don't have any. Also, make sure you have enough HP to survive the fucking. If you get thoroughly defeated, you will be transported back to Miene's room by the nun.

Man, this game... it amazes me how intricately designed everything is. It's a shame the game is dead and the spaghetti code is barely salvageable.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Does the trial end after the boat because I cant figure out how to leave the place it sends you too
You need to go north of the town area you arrive at. Talk to the girl near the wooden platform, she will create a portal which will lead you to the dungeons, the actual meat of the game.

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
You need to go north of the town area you arrive at. Talk to the girl near the wooden platform, she will create a portal which will lead you to the dungeons, the actual meat of the game.
How far does the game go ? Also what dose the mod do

pamskwerd

Aug 12, 2018
I remember playing this a very loooong time ago and it was the best. I still think it's gonna be the best h-game if it was just finished.

EDIT: Wait I remember this having an english patch already...

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Finally, when the Avenger is selected and it's a fairy, use the love potion on her and wait for her to get Erect. The next time you're forced to the ground, the Avenger fairy will use her dick on Miene, with the possibility of fucking her pussy and taking her virginity. As mentioned before, she can also get knocked up by the Fairy and birth more Fairies. If you run out of potions, just talk to one of the fairies, she will give you another Love Potion provided you don't have any. Also, make sure you have enough HP to survive the fucking. If you get thoroughly defeated, you will be transported back to Miene's room by the nun.
I tried this and managed to get it to work ONCE.
After that, every time I try it the fairyies kill me and the nun teleports me.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
I don't really get this game. So I got to the village after getting off the ship. Theres a red circle and then I infinity go down a dungeon. Is there anything else this game has to offer?

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really get this game. So I got to the village after getting off the ship. Theres a red circle and then I infinity go down a dungeon. Is there anything else this game has to offer?
That's it. This is a demo after all. Though there is some content if you manage to find a key somewhere deeper in the dungeons, which will allow access to a ghost house in the northeast corner of the town. Exploring that area will eventually get you a skill to summon your children, if you have any.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
...Holy shit, guys. This game is the game that keeps on giving. More hidden mechanics uncovered. Two more important discoveries has made this game that much more appealing to me.

It's possible to have male enemies rape female enemies. Requires judicious use of love potions and the Temptation skill. Also, female children *apparently* can mount their futanari mother, provide they're on the ground and erect - female NPCs have skills to force themselves on dick.

Now only if there was a way to make Miene a futa... And make her use sex skills like every other NPC in the game...

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I actually decrypted the files and built a RGPVXAce project, I can look into all the scripts and stuff normally, but can't make heads or tales because half of it is in moonrunes.
Tried simply adding a box that restores health to the fairy level.
Game crashes if I try to start it from extracted files.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
I actually decrypted the files and built a RGPVXAce project, I can look into all the scripts and stuff normally, but can't make heads or tales because half of it is in moonrunes.
Tried simply adding a box that restores health to the fairy level.
Game crashes if I try to start it from extracted files.
Understanding the scripts might actually be a team effort in this case. Doubt any single person can handle all this spaghetti code. Unless you're ILL, I guess.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, another thing. Not only is it possible to have vaginal sex and be impregnated without losing your virginity, the game also tracks pregnancies that occurs this way... and deflowers you when you give birth. Because obvious reasons.

As for how to get fucked without losing your virginity, you'll need to aggro Mobius (the cat lady that sometimes spawns in forest safe zones) with a love potion, and get fucked by her cat allies. For some reason, getting vaginally fucked by them will not endanger your virginity. You do lose it when you give birth though, and the stats screen even keeps track of loss of virginity via birth. Unfortunately, getting bred by the cats results in a regular goblin baby.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Probably their dicks are too small to penetrate…
By the way, it's very fun to read my own 3-year old findings about this game from another person. ;)
Hah, a fellow enjoyer of depraved incestuous inbreeding, I see. Hopefully I've uncovered some things you may not have.

Also, we need more games where PC can get impregnated in-game and give birth to enemies that will also try to impregnate her.

Reactions: ilmncsm and YuriiH

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Hah, a fellow enjoyer of depraved incestuous inbreeding, I see. Hopefully I've uncovered some things you may not have.

Also, we need more games where PC can get impregnated in-game and give birth to enemies that will also try to impregnate her.
Off the top of my head there is Creature Hunter by Arumero Soft here: https://f95zone.to/threads/creature-hunter-2-00-arumero-soft.2049/

You can get pregnant mid battle, and lay eggs, which after a turn or two will hatch into more monsters that will try to attack and impregnate you. If you couldn't tell from the title it's a monster hunter parody.

Reactions: trocolloo

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Off the top of my head there is Creature Hunter by Arumero Soft here: https://f95zone.to/threads/creature-hunter-2-00-arumero-soft.2049/

You can get pregnant mid battle, and lay eggs, which after a turn or two will hatch into more monsters that will try to attack and impregnate you. If you couldn't tell from the title it's a monster hunter parody.
I already know about that game actually, thanks for that though. Here's a few more games that have that kind of content:

Parasite in City - https://f95zone.to/threads/parasite-in-city-pixel-factory.2426/
The flies and facehuggers can impregnate you with more flies that become enemies but sadly that's all.

The Agnietta ~Healer and the Cursed Dungeon~ - https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agnietta-healer-and-the-cursed-dungeon-v0-73-0-b-flat.72868/
Has a virginity tracker, and most enemies can impregnate the PC. Some birthed enemies can also rape and impregnate her again. Except for the regular tentacles. Too bad.

And... that's it, really There are other games of note, but don't have all the elements mentioned above.

Hounds of the Blade -
In-game birth is only found in a stage with many flies, which first anally rape the PC, laying eggs in her. After some time, she'll lay maggots. If they get close to the PC, they'll slip into her pussy, and later she'll give birth to more flies that just wander off-screen.

Castle Evil - https://f95zone.to/threads/castle-evil-ebisen-works.14499/
Most monsters can fill PC's womb with cum. Getting cummed in repeatedly results in the formation of a monster inside her womb. Also, the birthed monster doesn't rape her in turn, but does hinder and hurt her by sucking her pussy.

Nightmare Sphere -
Female NPCs can give birth to slug-like creatures if they're raped by a monster. Though the birth is through the stomach. The same can happen to the PC as well, but only if she runs out of HP, as a kind of live game-over scene. Also, said slug will rape the PC after bursting through her stomach.

So far, Dungeons & Prisoners is definitely the most versatile H-game when it comes to pregnancy mechanics. Shame that the game is effectively dead.