RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Try , it will help you understand what you need to do.
Thanks helps serve a reminder and what button is what.

As for the facepalm I'd rather if it was pointed out if I am missing something crucial to avoid the game break stuck loops. There is passing comment of return scroll but there is no such damn thing

Love the premise fucking adore it really but the hiccups are aggravating when I actually wish to see what there is to be found here

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
if I am missing something crucial to avoid the game break stuck loops
1. Don't get surrounded by enemies.
2. Use jumps!
3. Plan your position beforehand.
4. Over-level your enemies.

The above is not applicable when the heroine is battle-fucked == in-fight sex is a different universe.

P.S. One more thing: use magic -- there are some pretty good spells with cooldown somewhere in the battle menu.

Last edited:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
How the fuck do you get to have actual real sex?
Woah someone still playing this unfinished game? Anyway to have actual real sex meaning only CG or sex scene (maybe futa shit) is quite impossible except for lesbian sex on ship
The way you can have sex is to get raped by enemy
Then degradation take place so that you can grind to ridiculous amount of lewdness so that you can "prop" yourself to other NPC
Of course, you can change your status through game editor like cheat engine so you can get that sex (vaginal)
Honestly though, if you want quick fap then game editor is the quickest way to get sex so you can get love potion and etc

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Woah someone still playing this unfinished game? Anyway to have actual real sex meaning only CG or sex scene (maybe futa shit) is quite impossible except for lesbian sex on ship
Then degradation take place so that you can grind to ridiculous amount of lewdness so that you can "prop" yourself to other NPC
Of course, you can change your status through game editor like cheat engine so you can get that sex (vaginal)
Honestly though, if you want quick fap then game editor is the quickest way to get sex so you can get love potion and etc
cheat engine dont work with rpgm and rpgm editer dont show any value outside of money and exp
all there is is shitty anal
fuck this game is awful and only seems more so hinting at stuff never implemented

Reactions: axelaen

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
cheat engine dont work with rpgm and rpgm editer dont show any value outside of money and exp
all there is is shitty anal
fuck this game is awful and only seems more so hinting at stuff never implemented
Bro, the game hasn't been updated in years. If you hate it so much, just stop playing. Everything you've pointed out has been said before.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
It works. Lewdness parameter was found 1 page earlier in the thread.
fuck this game is awful and only seems more so
It totally depends :)
This game is quite unique, on par with the original game (I can't recall a name, something with "snow"…)
Unfortunately, it is in the "zombie" state, past revival.

Aug 28, 2018
This game is quite unique, on par with the original game (I can't recall a name, something with "snow"…)
Snowmaideneve
Actually it was going to be pretty much that just with more roleplay and story elements. It really is a shame.

Yeah, except that one guy roleplaying about making a remake atleast.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Bro, the game hasn't been updated in years. If you hate it so much, just stop playing. Everything you've pointed out has been said before.
Im very well aware of that. I have it in my very small dead games folder even. Read good things about it curiosity and wanting something like this prompted me to go on a limb and try to find the supposed good here.

That is my defense and justification for inane comments

It works. Lewdness parameter was found 1 page earlier in the thread.
It totally depends :)
What depends? Seems to me all the good things and whatnot are all about the possible henceforth not the never ever implemented shit

Reactions: axelaen

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Im very well aware of that. I have it in my very small dead games folder even. Read good things about it curiosity and wanting something like this prompted me to go on a limb and try to find the supposed good here.

That is my defense and justification for inane comments

What depends? Seems to me all the good things and whatnot are all about the possible henceforth not the never ever implemented shit
It's been a while since I played the demo, but I remember a lot of things I liked about it. I think half the fun was figuring what you could get away with, like ditching Lynn and letting her mow through enemies between getting raped. Or trying to escape after blacking out (which I succeeded in doing) and coming back to save Lynn after I brought my spare gear. It's pretty fun watching how the AI reacts to different things. The other half was the implemented stuff. If you played it like a regular roguelike dungeon crawler, you had a variety of skills to work with. The small amount of story and scenes were pretty enjoyable to me. Yes, it's a big shame that the game will probably never be finished, but I've found the demo more enjoyable than I've a lot of the allegedly completed games people MTL and post on here. This is one of the few games where dungeon crawling doesn't feel like it only exists to pad the game's play time. Like I tried playing Longing Ring of ESCA, which is supposed to be a $15 roguelike RPG, and it's complete dog shit compared to this.
Honestly dude, it's fine to not like the game. It's okay to have different expectations than other people. You don't need to look for validation in your opinion. If you're going to list the reasons why you like or hate a game, try to keep it to one or two posts instead of spreading it out. No one wants a flooded thread.

Last edited:

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
which cheat engine are you using ? the one I use does not give me access to the item list, and grinding at the fairy is taking a while to get desire to lvl 5 (at 4 atm)

Last edited:

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
Since apparently people are still playing this demo and (apparently) having trouble modiying it using CE of all things, I'm gonna peddle my mod again to save people a bit of trouble.

Despite what the zip name says (it's the zip date), I last updated the mod back in '16 -'17 when the newest demo version released.

Features include:
  • Teleports to the main hubs in the demo.
  • Character LVL and other modifications.
  • Monster Spawner
  • Item Spawners + all shops
The main bug is that some of the flags get borked *sometimes* if you use it in a NG. I'd suggest getting past at least the Kobold tutorial for best results. Preferably, at least one playthrough is suggested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2020
IMHO, it could be somewhere in Character list, which is unfortunately inaccessible from the cheat tool I've linked above.
For example, there exist two fairy types: female (lower level) / futa (higher level).
So, futa switch or code line could be located somewhere there. It's a pity that Japanese is total mystery to me -- to check it...

RyudomeSayonara
Could you please check a futa-switch if you have some time, before you start working on the remake?
If it is possible to attach a dick to Main Character or her girlfriend?
It's not an ordinary switch, but rather an incomplete script in the game. And considering there's the artwork and custom realignment within the game's design parameters, it's kind of a massive waste of time without understanding the entirety of the coding hierarchy within.

I'd originally jad pland to remake this in RPG Maker, but it actually proved to much trouble for me. That's why I switched over to Unity. And for the record, I'm using an old version at that. Multimedia Fusion Developer 2. Might also explain why I've had SO many fricking bugs to deal with for the past several months. Or at least it feels like that way.

Haven't really been on here much in a while. Figured I'd scope things out.

Trust me on this, everyone. If there's ANYTHING you want to add to the game, then there's A LOT of stuff to manipulate in the scripts section. That's where the absolute majority of the game's logic dictates from.

Reactions: YuriiH and SFlame56

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
I've been wanting to weigh in for a while now, but the dev claims to be suffering from Psoriasis, right? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but unless he means Psoriatic Arthritis, nothing about Psoriasis is crippling or detrimental to health. I've had it TERRIBLY since I was three years old, and by god it's itchy as fuck and looks bad, but unless it's arthritic, it's harmless.

I've heard something about an eye problem too though, which is fair. Man could just come forward and say he lost interest/got busy with life if that's the real reason though, geeze louise.