RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
the girl with the sword is the worst team. while you try to fight off the monster. she just ditch you by using jump and left you do the fighting or get rape. then she just do her by going different way instead of following you everywhere.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
in 1st town you can find a room full of bandits, just keep losing to them, eventually her desire will remove the dragons protection.
As for the boat, it was a bug in a release, the next update release allowed to go further in game.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
in 1st town you can find a room full of bandits, just keep losing to them, eventually her desire will remove the dragons protection.
As for the boat, it was a bug in a release, the next update release allowed to go further in game.
that when it going to release. how about the girl with the sword. how to get her naked

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
Forgot to add Re: Disable Extreme Content
Female monsters such as the Succubus or Demon Girls can use either their long tongue, tail, or use a strap-on.
Female type slimes and plants will use either their long tongues and tentacles.
With this, only Yuri, Tentacle, and sometimes BDSM scenes can be acquired from Monster girls.
Note: If in the case you are unable to mesh together the futa and the non-futa content somewhere in the development process, you can simply discard futa as a game feature entirely, the game may actually become popular without it just as how Dungeons and Prisoners had been.

As for taking notes; The Tentacle Empire route of Noxian Nights is what gave me an idea of 'controllable units' for your game.

New Location and Monster concept:
Subterranean Hive (After Story Open World Location, Not essential for storyline progression, Can be fully accessed only after completing the Main Story)
Location is only accessible on a place called Prairie Highlands (name is a placeholder for a large expansive grass type map where you can farm for gold and materials from the monsters there, among other map locations).
Placed deep within in a large underground cavern network, it's cave entrance lay beneath a large traversable crevasse, well concealed by large rocky hills and thick foliage. The Prairie Highlands and, especially the Hive, is where you will find bee-type monsters and the aforementioned 'Insect Girls'. The Hive is where you can find copious quantities of [Gold Honey] from their [Cone Pods], usable insect carapaces from the bee monsters for making sturdier equipment or sell them for gold, and most of all; the [Aphrodisiac Mucus] from the Insect Girls, especially from the 'Hive Queen'. It is said that the Hive underneath the Prairie Highlands is the newest Hive to be made by the Bee monsters, it is also the furthest known monster bee hive compared to others that came from the far distant northwestern regions of the 'Large Continent'.
Note: If you take out the monster aspect of the Hive monsters, they are essentially a large tribe of Tall, Golden-Haired, Fair-skinned, Amazon Women. Every strand of hair in their bodies are gold in color, even their eyelashes and pubes with the exception of the [Hive Queen] whose hair are all Silver, and the Hive Nymph Queensguard born from human mothers. And if they have normal human eyes, their color would be either Gold, Silver, or Purple; respectively representing the colors of the luxury item of [Gold Honey], the mostly unknown 'Mysterious Silver Jelly', and the commonly known [Aphrodisiac Mucus].

Bee monsters:

[Giant Bees] perform the worker role within the Hive; First they pollinate the large flower plants that grew in the Prairie Highlands to bring home to process and store the [Gold Honey] within large, player-interactable [Cone Pods]; Second, they tend to the Hive Queen for spawning more giant bees and 'Insect Girls'; And most of all, they tend to the unfortunate women who got caught by them to serve as breeding pods. The heroine (and Lynn if you bring her with you) will become one such breeding pod should she lose a battle against them, because of that you need to be of a high enough level to be able to break out of your confinement and escape the Hive or else you'll have to reload a save.
Note: Giant Bees have the appearances of giant bees as their name suggest, they are not dudes in a onesie bee suit, nor are they female looking monsters with male genitalia. Instead they are 3-ft tall/wide and 5-ft long bee monsters with two retractable types of stingers, one is the normal type for self-defense, the other resembled a large and long genitalia of a dog (The one that bulges during and after sex) whose purpose and function is very clear just by looking at them. Their long tongue is used to pollinate the large flowers and inject [Cone Pods] with their newly made [Gold Honey], it is also used to inject a 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' on the captured women to keep them 'active'.

[Hive Nymphs] are also known as the 'Golden Haired Insect Girls' due to their strangely very human-like appearance that resembled extremely attractive golden-haired women apart from their compound eyes, antennae, and large yet slender black-and-gold-striped abdomen attached to the back of their hips.
They possess formidable Physical Prowess due to their monster biology, and with their biological human aspect they even have the Wits and the Intellect to know that, let alone speak the human language, they can also arm themselves with weapons and equipment they have acquired from either dead adventurers or captured women who have long since given up escaping, due to this the Hive Nymphs serve as the actual fighting force of the Hive other than the more numerous but relatively weak Giant Bees.
Unlike Giant Bees, Hive Nymphs mostly reside within the Hive, however they do sometimes go out by themselves in small groups to actively hunt other monsters to give the Hive some other means of nourishment, because of that you will often see them fighting other monsters in the open world, which meant encounters with Hive Nymphs and other monsters will result in a three way battle, assuming you don't attack them first.
They mostly avoid places where humans are around, but when they encounter a lone or a group of human women however, instead of hunting them, they instead use their [Aphrodisiac Mucus] from their stingers to weaken them until they become unconscious before bringing them back to the Hive.
Note: Giant Bees outnumber the Hive Nymphs in a 2:1 ratio; 70% of Giant Bees are found outside the Hive while 20% of the Hive Nymphs serve as active game hunters, the rest perform the respective role of Workers and Guards within the Hive. In other words; in an 8 out of 10 sequence, you will encounter more Giant Bees outside of their Hive within the Prairie Highlands than the Hive Nymphs with the latter being found just either close to the hidden cave entrance or in a forested patch closest to said entrance where their favorite game being [Large Boars], [Goblins], [Orcs], and any other Monster within the Prairie Highlands that wandered too close.

[Hive Breeding Pods] are human women who were captured, fixed into various breeding positions using a hard, silvery substance made of cocoon silk and beeswax, turning them into breeding pods for the Hive. [HBP]s are women whose minds have long since been broken and are now bred by the Giant Bees while Hive Nymphs sometimes come into the [Breeding Room] to administer a mixture of their 'Mucus' and some kind of 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' from the 'Hive Queen' to the human women in the form of 'deep kisses' and using their 'soft-tipped stingers' to penetrate them through either their anus or in their vagina to keep the human female hosts not only alive so they can keep on giving birth to the Hive monsters, but it can also rejuvenate their body cells, resulting in a state of perpetual youth and of course an indefinite extension of their lifespan. This meant that the hive can have breeders capable of giving birth to 'new members' that will never tire nor do they expire as long as no physical harm came to them.
Note: The HBP's of this Hive are mostly 'new additions', however some of them are given to them by the Hive the Hive Queen was born from.
The heroine can't release them from their confinement (And even if she did, where will they even go to? Some of those women might be thousands of years older than the Kingdom she was born in despite their youthful appearance). And not only are their minds greatly altered after a very long time, so is their bodies. Once the captive women gave up resisting, their bodies start undergoing a long and heavy process of changing it's physical, chemical and genetic properties to better accommodate their new eternal life thanks to the 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' they are being fed with.
They still retain their original appearances from the day they were captured, with the changes only occurring from within, giving them the appearance of beautiful women trapped and bounded within a monster lair despite the passing of centuries.(This 'Note' of 'unknown information' is spoken of by the Hive Queen herself towards the questioning heroine after she tries to release them, discouraging her from doing so.)
The heroine (or/with Lynn) can 'assist' in the Hive's breeding process and this is one of those methods of contributing to the Hive; by giving them the 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' similar to how the Hive Nymphs and Giant Bees do it; The H-scene to this is basically Yuri; where the heroine puts the 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' into her mouth but doesn't swallow it, then give said liquid to the Breeding Pod woman in the form of a deep kiss with a lot of saliva play, another variant of the same scene is her using the 'stinger' to pump the Breeding Pod woman's two lower mouths with the liquid, in other words; Using a silver colored, organic looking strap-on made out of elastic, shiny silk like material made by the Hive Queen for the heroine's own use. The strap-on can also be used by Lynn to 'give the liquid' to the heroine as well in a Yuri Bondage play scene.

[Substitute Hive Queens] are human women who are allowed to freely roam within the Hive. These women are given better treatment even compared to those who have become [HBP]s; while the latter is given the most care in making sure they are in a perpetual state of peak physical condition for breeding out new members of the Hive, they are nothing more than living breeders who exist for giving birth to bee monsters. In contrast, those who are deemed to be [SHQ]s by none other than the Hive Queen herself is given a real proper treatment in the truest sense. That is, of course after they have proven themselves to be worthy of her complete trust.
Though it is a very rare occurrence there are among those who willingly decided to become a part of their 'community' for reasons no one can actually say for sure, though otherwise it is currently thought that it is mostly because of the Mucus and Monster sex they have become accustomed to. However there are cases recorded long ago that whenever someone willingly joined a Hive Queen and the Hive Queen's quest to make her Hive the largest and most powerful in the [Continent], it is usually followed by a drastic increase of not only Hive Nymphs, but also a numerical increase of their even more powerful relative; the [Hive Nymph Queensguard] along with the much rarer and the most powerful Bee Type Monster capable of giving birth to Hive Queens as if they were the common Giant Bee; The [Aphrodite Hivekin Empress].
Note: [SHQ]s come in two types; One type would become Hive Breeding Pods where they merely serve as stationary breeders for all eternity. The second type would be those who have the mental fortitude to not break down after consuming the 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' along with the strength and power to give birth to many Hive monsters, especially when giving birth to more powerful types of bee monsters.

[Hive Nymph Queensguard] are similar to the Hive Nymphs, but are taller (7-ft tall) and much more extravagant in terms of human beauty, with them having human eyes instead of compound eyes, their antennae resembles - and hidden - within their hair, the Black-and-Gold-striped Abdomen Insect Girls are known for resembled and move as if it is the tail of a Succubus with a soft-pointed stinger at it's tip, their transparent silvery wings that are usually placed in the back are now located at the back of their hips, it's shape even resembled the wings of a Succubus. As for their overall hair color; it would be the hair color of their biological human mother. (e.g. human mother A has red hair, so the HNQs born from her is guaranteed to inherit the hair color of red from her human mother)
Their overall strength and intellect is twice that of Hive Nymphs (6-ft tall). However unlike the Hive Nymphs, the [HNQ] can actually learn and use spells to better protect the Hive Queen. Their capabilities with using magic becomes even more apparent should they be born from human mothers (aka The Heroine and Lynn).
The (looted) equipment they are armed with are of much higher quality than those usually used by the regular Hive Nymphs, with some of them even equipped with the kind of weapons and armor only some of the most powerful adventurers or even the knights of some royal household would only be seen with. (e.g. Mid-to-late-game equipment). In terms of Intelligence, while the Hive Nymphs can understand and speak normally, the Queensguard speak as if they are noblewomen of high society with deeper thought process (e.g. Ojou-sama).
The Queensguard the player can command in the after story are born only through the Substitute Hive Queens (The heroine and Lynn) since only the latter who drank the [more potent version] of the regular 'Mysterious Silver Jelly', give birth to multiple bee monsters many times, then undergo a process of 'some biological change' unlike those of the [HBP]s while not losing her mind can have the capability to breed more powerful types of bee monsters. The [HNQ] rarely come out of the Hive, if at all. According to the records of the [Mages Guild] the HNQs born from the Hive Queen usually don't.
In this case however, it's because they would often assist their biological mothers outside of the hive.
Note: HNQs born from human mothers see and perceive the Hive Queen, especially whose 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' had originated from, as their kin just as they see their human mothers as their parent.

[Hive Queen] is naturally the one who rules the [Monster Bee Hive].
A 10 foot tall, Silver-haired, porcelain-white skinned, large chested, Femme Fatale whose antennae resembled the fabled twin drill hair normally seen on Ojou-sama female characters. Her large Abdomen that gives birth to bee monsters possess a Silver-and-Gold-striped color motif, making her a very distinguishable being from all the other bee monsters throughout the Hive.
The 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' she can produce from her body is known to significantly extend ones lifespan, it is why Monster Bee Hives are constantly been sought after due to this mostly unknown substance aside from their properties of a long life other than the [Gold Honey] and the [Aphrodisiac Mucus], however actually getting their hands on said 'Mysterious Silver Jelly' is even rarer since the Hives are known to be hard to attack due to their remote locations, especially even more so when the Hive Nymphs and Queensguards defending them have not only learn to fight back against powerful adventurers and knights, but even go so far as to conduct counter-invasions in the form of raiding human settlements, looting usable equipment and animal livestocks for their Hive as well as to capture human women to be used as new breeding pods.
As for the 'Mysterious Silver Jelly', it has two forms; One is the commonly used raw jelly-like liquid, the other is a refined and potent version made by the Hive Queen for giving them to SHQs worthy of them, of which no one even knew about.
The Hive Queen's capabilities as a fighter need not be said; If the HNQ is twice as powerful as a regular Hive Nymph in addition to being armed with human-made equipment as well as being able to use magic, then the Hive Queen is even more so. Her power level alone surpasses the final boss of the main storyline, nevermind the finest equipment she can get her hands on, much less her usage of powerful spells.
She is also one of the two choices you can make in your conquer the continent route in the after story. The other being the Succubus Queen from the Palace of Wonders, where you conquer the continent by spreading the Succubus Queen's lewd ideology instead of pure military, economic and 'cultural' means on the [Hive Empress Route].
sny updates on that mod?

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
how about the girl with the sword. how to get her naked
Hmm... if i remember correctly, i think you could get the swordgirl naked by going to your room and undress her. Unlike the player, the swordgirl won't automatically add her clothes back on.
Not exactly the "right" way of doing it, but it works and at this point ..who cares.

There were some areas/triggers that prompt her to re-equip her clothes, but you could always just go back to your room and undress her again.

Alternatively lewd her enough and clothes fall off. I vaguely think I remember somthing about lewdness/corrution level "3" being max achievable ingame and and there existing a level 4 that could only be achieved though cheating. I'm not 100% sure it was this game, if im thinking of a different game then please ignore this portion.

Apr 2, 2020
Finally got most of the bugs worked out, but still have LOTS of loading issues, and even with performance tweaks available to players, it looks like there isn't a whole lot that can be done to cut down on GPU usage, and CPU performance had already been optimized with the greatest efficiency possible.

Also, even though it's just a placeholder for the time being, I'm calling this "Prisoners of Fate." Haven't checked to see if there were any other titles using that as of yet.

I'm doing my best to cut back for performance on low end systems, while still keeping everything available for higher tier systems. And yes, I've considered packing the game according to PC performance for each person.

At this rate, and considering the box I was using has been crashing a lot lately, that'll be another delay in making this game.

Also, I got one guy helping me out big time. So that's helping for progress.

Sorry for the lack of response, folks. Just staying busy, mainly to not let my depression really get to me.

P.S. Funerals suck. Especially when it's your own fiancee's.

VladVictor

Jul 24, 2018
Finally got most of the bugs worked out, but still have LOTS of loading issues, and even with performance tweaks available to players, it looks like there isn't a whole lot that can be done to cut down on GPU usage, and CPU performance had already been optimized with the greatest efficiency possible.

Also, even though it's just a placeholder for the time being, I'm calling this "Prisoners of Fate." Haven't checked to see if there were any other titles using that as of yet.

I'm doing my best to cut back for performance on low end systems, while still keeping everything available for higher tier systems. And yes, I've considered packing the game according to PC performance for each person.

At this rate, and considering the box I was using has been crashing a lot lately, that'll be another delay in making this game.

Sorry for the lack of response, folks. Just staying busy, mainly to not let my depression really get to me.

I'm sorry for what you had to go through. Stay safe and strong

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i enjoy watching them getting rape and getting pregnant. so i hope they get rape in town and other place. when main character give birth the baby just stand there doing nonething. hope they add it

Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
the game ends with the ship escape after the first city? After I get shot with some other girl, I appear in some walled-up city with my partner samurai (although she should have stayed on the ship) and nothing else I can do

Nik Art

May 20, 2018

I was sure that you abandoned the game, of course it will be a miracle if the "version" of the game advances at least a little, the technical part of the game is good, but I doubt that there will be people able to convey the art at the same level, nevertheless the author's drawing was quite high level. If the author wanted to add as much fate to the game, then even in the most "progressive" moments of his work, he would not have had enough life to realize everything.
My condolences on the loss.

Apr 2, 2020
I was sure that you abandoned the game, of course it will be a miracle if the "version" of the game advances at least a little, the technical part of the game is good, but I doubt that there will be people able to convey the art at the same level, nevertheless the author's drawing was quite high level. If the author wanted to add as much fate to the game, then even in the most "progressive" moments of his work, he would not have had enough life to realize everything.
My condolences on the loss.
Thank you for that. Anyways, I gave up on that level of art. So I decided to stick with customizable pixel routines, where you can choose to stick with static character frames, or have a fully animated character with all the goodies available. It's a lotta work, but after getting the initial models taken care of, my time for getting the clothes taken care of was cut down dramatically. And everything else actually fits rather smoothly, pun intended.

I need to keep my sense of humour going and stay active in some communities so I don't lose my mind.

Anyways, I'm doing everything I can to make this the best possible game I can make. Also, and mainly to test some of the engine tweaks, Nobu, another guy I'm working with, and I have been working on another game. And we're both considering using that as a test to see what engine design works, what doesn't, what tweaks we can make, and also get some ideas on cumming alive to see what kind of stuff peeps want.

We intend on making two separate sets of versions: Public safe, with no hentai or perversion whatsoever in it, and the obvious H version, with guts galore!

Getting some help finally has caught me up to speed, but it's still a ton of effort for two guys.

Just please don't expect any voice acting any time soon. That stuff ain't cheap!

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
anyone have Raw japanese wersion of game? wanna put this one in T++ and mtl all. but something goes wrong with this version ( Warning: mb_detect_encoding(): Illegal argument in C:\Translator++\www\php\function\trans.php on line 14 )
line 14 contain utf-8 etc. becouse of this patching dont go from 0%. im try to translate with bare hand in google but this total pain in ass...after prologe u can play freely only if know Jap. i dont think a lot of ppl here know jap...