RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

Apr 2, 2020
I'd re
anyone have Raw japanese wersion of game? wanna put this one in T++ and mtl all. but something goes wrong with this version ( Warning: mb_detect_encoding(): Illegal argument in C:\Translator++\www\php\function\trans.php on line 14 )
line 14 contain utf-8 etc. becouse of this patching dont go from 0%. im try to translate with bare hand in google but this total pain in ass...after prologe u can play freely only if know Jap. i dont think a lot of ppl here know jap...
I'd recommend you check each map file alongside it's proper script sequence, and make sure each one lines up accordingly. And that's going into RPG maker to do so along with your efforts in transcribing everything in T++. Also, be sure to reference a lot of online works (Manga, anime, raws, etc.) to double check your work in translation. Some Japanese kanji can be tricky as all hell to translate, so keep that in mind.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
I'd re
I'd recommend you check each map file alongside it's proper script sequence, and make sure each one lines up accordingly. And that's going into RPG maker to do so along with your efforts in transcribing everything in T++. Also, be sure to reference a lot of online works (Manga, anime, raws, etc.) to double check your work in translation. Some Japanese kanji can be tricky as all hell to translate, so keep that in mind.
Then i try translate this game year ago in rpg vx engine half of word translate from Chinese language... Now im between curiousity (wanna play this game) and to much scripts line such as *jap* /n *jap* /n( sample - someone fuck ass of mc or mc being ass facked by someone) this confuses me and i just quitting translation. Im fine with mtl but t++ dont open source from game idk why. I like t++ cuz u can make translate in one click snd translate whole page with 100+ dialogs, after polish this, its great time saver.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
I'd re
So... Handmade translate without t++ i think. if it cant be opened by this program, already mtl one game and translate total trash, half text go through window and turn unreadable( this is biggest problem in translation) .other game show sources without problems.

Apr 2, 2020
N
So... Handmade translate without t++ i think. if it cant be opened by this program, already mtl one game and translate total trash, half text go through window and turn unreadable( this is biggest problem in translation) .other game show sources without problems.
Not recommended to translate directly through T++, but use that as a reference to translate the necessary files. Much of the stuff that happens in the bottom text, such as math for drawing (just think D&D through what a DM normally calculates) and what actually happens between the player character and anyone or anything else s mainly located in the scripts. You should also get an idea of the variables so that you can make any necessary adjustments as needed for future reference.

It's a shitton of work, but if that's something you want to do, I'd say I go for it.

Be sure to make physical notes of what's been done so you yourself know where you left off.

And take it a little at a time. The amount of work from this chaotic engine setup WILL take a toll on your nerves.

DemainK

Dec 15, 2020
It's a pity that I found this awesome game only a few weeks ago,but I'm glad that the game is in process again.

Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
can this game be ported to android? I think it will be very convenient for killing time, given its RPG potential, as well as with an erotic component.

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
I'm stuck at the part where after getting sexually assaulted by a gang of tiny looking dragon mother fuckers and its at this house where I gotta find this egg; bitch I've been wandering around the house for 15 minutes spamming Z and nothing shows up; and nothing inside that house looks like a goddamn egg either and you can't leave or go upstairs to check either

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I'm stuck at the part where after getting sexually assaulted by a gang of tiny looking dragon mother fuckers and its at this house where I gotta find this egg; bitch I've been wandering around the house for 15 minutes spamming Z and nothing shows up; and nothing inside that house looks like a goddamn egg either and you can't leave or go upstairs to check either
fight them or lose to them. you still get the dragon egg. if you try both and then there might be a bug. that is the only way to get the dragon egg

Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
By the way, there are at least 5 pictures on the DL site on the game page that I have never seen in the game itself. Consequently, they thought to be, but did not come out, or still I simply could not get them somehow? There are also two outfits of gg, which I have not seen.

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Apparently the patches have been hidden behind permissions on GDrive? Anyone have the raw patch downloads I could get?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
anybody have cheat status. the most that i hate is when you get rape you do tiny bit of damage like 2 or mostly 0. pretty much there none thing to do.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
I just wanted to share an interesting lead I found while trying to get D&P running on Android somehow; I believe Exagear is the key. Problem is, my knowledge of Exagear isn't even entry-level, and only non-official ports exist scrambled in the internet. If someone here is familiar with Exagear, it would be great if you could provide some insight into the matter.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
so i redownload this game. but only mc can be naked. even though her item like weapon are gone

karkarran

Sep 14, 2021
i kinda want to know spell from level ups and stuff and i dunno how to obtain "temptation" and i can't understand how to use mod even with that instruction
EDIT: yep im maxed out still no temptation skill and i dunno how many floor there is still on 27th and enemies growing stronger or just me

Last edited:

marimas

Mar 9, 2018
i remember i play this game like 3 years ago(?) and no more update. there more news or still nothing?