RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

Aug 28, 2018
Please let saddog, simbro, and dityc be next.
Also Cat Whiskers :( One of the most successful games released almost 10 years ago, just to disappear into the void after its done.

Seems he's getting better, slowly. I'm just glad to know he's recovering!
I would love to see him to contine developing the game, but dont get your hopes high. In the last few years he posted quite a lot status updates on his illness getting better or worse, but that didnt culminate in the game getting updates.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder, should we try and ask him if he can release the source project? Twitter would be the best platform to ask, all things considered.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
I've made a small update to my drive, adding a Patches folder under Mods, where you can find both Arde645's and Nellis(from ULMF)' mod patches.

Also I still need someone to test the stuff under Unsorted since I still don't have a PC to work with. Can anyone help?

• Red Heart
Reactions: YuriiH

Nik Art

May 20, 2018
I've made a small update to my drive, adding a Patches folder under Mods, where you can find both Arde645's and Nellis(from ULMF)' mod patches.

Also I still need someone to test the stuff under Unsorted since I still don't have a PC to work with. Can anyone help?

What exactly needs to be tested? Everything seems to be working.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
what do these mods do exactly?
Long story short, Arde645's mod adds a debug room that has some neat features like teleports to various areas, stat modifiers and a monster spawner. Nellis' mod does a similar thing that is primarily focused on fixing issues with the random dungeon. These mods are sadly not compatible with one another.

Reactions: Cray Cray Toaster

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
since this game is on hold (or just cancneled) on development... are there any other similar games you can suggest. Specially if they are translated/game ENG option?

therockiii

Jun 11, 2017
The ones devs I really wish to see back are: digital onahooole (The Nekoronomicon was amazing), PIXEL FACTORY and also if anybody remember the developer of Nightmare Sphere (I think that was the name of the game, or something like that ^^)

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Nightmare Sphere dev went to the knob chopper and deleted all his twitter accounts, surprised he left his website up tbh

therockiii

Jun 11, 2017
Nightmare Sphere dev went to the knob chopper and deleted all his twitter accounts, surprised he left his website up tbh
Oh.. hope he didn't suicide then from regret or something, his work made me love the metroidvania type of games, it actually made me discover that type .. I nly learned and experienced Castlevania SOTN and Metroid after playing that game xD