RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
few question anybody know how to get inside the mans room. how about getting rape by baby monsters.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Just in case, I've backed up both the latest game version, and the latest official game patches in my Mega. If anyone has older or pre-patched modded versions, I'll be happy to host them as well.
Every build I've ever got ahold of, only played a little though so don't know the differences between versions.

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Every build I've ever got ahold of, only played a little though so don't know the differences between versions.
Major thanks, man. Unfortunately I'm unable to check and sort the files, as I don't have access to a computer. I'll still upload it into my drive as backup. If someone can help me sort them out, I'll greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

Nik Art

May 20, 2018
Just in case, I've backed up both the latest game version, and the latest official game patches in my Mega. If anyone has older or pre-patched modded versions, I'll be happy to host them as well.
Yes, this makes sense, since the author, from build to build, whatever breaks, has mechanics and animations that worked in earlier versions and which do not work in the latest 4.0.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
ironic and moronic that so many wish he would finish the game but it would definitely take a miracle since his names ILL and he has health problems that not even his fans will support the $255 he was asking for which is only 2nd goal let alone the 4th goal for a proper computer and drawing tablet for only $636.81 per month this all implies he pays the other 2/3 consider the price for these the hardware is less than what is required for something so expensive, not only a computer but a tablet too.
thats at least 1200 combined for something used or shit. so either 1 or a few fans r rich enough and want it bad enough but arent willing to give 50-100 each for his med bills or just 1 person pay it all per month, or every1 is waiting on each other to pay the support he needs. i now have enough for this meager support per month, barely but not the full 255 or even 640. if i saw it jump up to 160 id instantly fork over the other 100 i can spare per month, mayb eat 2 crappy meals a day for an extra $20-50 into the pot.
but that requires some support, tho it has been 6 yrs since his last update. we could at least see if he replies to the sudden 260 per month, if not we tried and id prefer to waste 100+ on the possibility of this amazing game being finished than not, also a few of us could message him any way we can asking if we actually support him with at least 260 would he start up again on rly finishing the game. even if for what ever reason he did respond take the cash and ditch us id prefer to have lost the 100+ on the possibility of this game being complete, main and side story line and all.

better than wishing for a stupid miracle thatll nvr come because no1 gave enough support. -_-

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018
ironic and moronic that so many wish he would finish the game but it would definitely take a miracle since his names ILL and he has health problems that not even his fans will support the $255 he was asking for which is only 2nd goal let alone the 4th goal for a proper computer and drawing tablet for only $636.81 per month this all implies he pays the other 2/3 consider the price for these the hardware is less than what is required for something so expensive, not only a computer but a tablet too. thats at least 1200 combined for something used or shit. so either 1 or a few fans r rich enough and want it bad enough but arent willing to give 50-100 each for his med bills or just 1 person pay it all per month, or every1 is waiting on each other to pay the support he needs. i now have enough for this meager support per month, barely but not the full 255 or even 640. if i saw it jump up to 160 id instantly fork over the other 100 i can spare per month, mayb eat 2 crappy meals a day for an extra $20-50 into the pot. but that requires some support, tho it has been 6 yrs since his last update. we could at least see if he replies to the sudden 260 per month, if not we tried and id prefer to waste 100+ on the possibility of this amazing game being finished than not, also a few of us could message him any way we can asking if we actually support him with at least 260 would he start up again on rly finishing the game. even if for what ever reason he did respond take the cash and ditch us id prefer to have lost the 100+ on the possibility of this game being complete, main and side story line and all. better than wishing for a stupid miracle thatll nvr come because no1 gave enough support. -_-
Thats probably the worst text I ever tried to read.
You're complaining about people not supporting ILL? You clearly dont know him for long enough then.
He used to get a decent amount of money early on but considering that there has been no new content in SIX years, people simply unsubbed to his patreon.
Can you blame then? Back when his numbers on Patreon were rising he went radio silent on the development of the game and rather posted on twitter about playing fallout 4 or something.
He got enough money to buy all the shit you mentioned but that didnt help with development either. All in all he got over $20k over patreon for a RPG maker demo. Thats a pretty decent payment in my opinion.
1646130145251.png

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
ironic and moronic that so many wish he would finish the game but it would definitely take a miracle since his names ILL and he has health problems that not even his fans will support the $255 he was asking for which is only 2nd goal let alone the 4th goal for a proper computer and drawing tablet for only $636.81 per month this all implies he pays the other 2/3 consider the price for these the hardware is less than what is required for something so expensive, not only a computer but a tablet too. thats at least 1200 combined for something used or shit. so either 1 or a few fans r rich enough and want it bad enough but arent willing to give 50-100 each for his med bills or just 1 person pay it all per month, or every1 is waiting on each other to pay the support he needs. i now have enough for this meager support per month, barely but not the full 255 or even 640. if i saw it jump up to 160 id instantly fork over the other 100 i can spare per month, mayb eat 2 crappy meals a day for an extra $20-50 into the pot. but that requires some support, tho it has been 6 yrs since his last update. we could at least see if he replies to the sudden 260 per month, if not we tried and id prefer to waste 100+ on the possibility of this amazing game being finished than not, also a few of us could message him any way we can asking if we actually support him with at least 260 would he start up again on rly finishing the game. even if for what ever reason he did respond take the cash and ditch us id prefer to have lost the 100+ on the possibility of this game being complete, main and side story line and all. better than wishing for a stupid miracle thatll nvr come because no1 gave enough support. -_-
Oh? And how much are you paying?
What's that - nothing? Well how's about that

Nik Art

May 20, 2018
ironic and moronic that so many wish he would finish the game but it would definitely take a miracle since his names ILL and he has health problems that not even his fans will support the $255 he was asking for which is only 2nd goal let alone the 4th goal for a proper computer and drawing tablet for only $636.81 per month this all implies he pays the other 2/3 consider the price for these the hardware is less than what is required for something so expensive, not only a computer but a tablet too.
thats at least 1200 combined for something used or shit. so either 1 or a few fans r rich enough and want it bad enough but arent willing to give 50-100 each for his med bills or just 1 person pay it all per month, or every1 is waiting on each other to pay the support he needs. i now have enough for this meager support per month, barely but not the full 255 or even 640. if i saw it jump up to 160 id instantly fork over the other 100 i can spare per month, mayb eat 2 crappy meals a day for an extra $20-50 into the pot.
but that requires some support, tho it has been 6 yrs since his last update. we could at least see if he replies to the sudden 260 per month, if not we tried and id prefer to waste 100+ on the possibility of this amazing game being finished than not, also a few of us could message him any way we can asking if we actually support him with at least 260 would he start up again on rly finishing the game. even if for what ever reason he did respond take the cash and ditch us id prefer to have lost the 100+ on the possibility of this game being complete, main and side story line and all.

better than wishing for a stupid miracle thatll nvr come because no1 gave enough support. -_-
That infa that is not relevant on Patreon, to whom he himself wrote that he bought the necessary equipment, at first everyone supported him very vehemently, but month after month, nothing happened. Patreons even offered him if he was not able to develop the game, to hire people for this, they even agreed that he would keep half the amount for himself without doing anything. But ILL turned out to be a complete disappointment, so supporting it now is like throwing money in the trash. Donate $1000 to him, absolutely nothing will change.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
even though what he alrdy made is good but it isnt finishd true but he has a eye problems and skin problems which makes it for him hard to make stuff
the eye problem is there is no treatment for what he has

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
What a year for creators coming back from the void.
Ayura Crisis dev, Danero dev, Avenger, and now shoegazer.
Please let saddog, simbro, and dityc be next.