RPGM Partial SHOEGAZER – Dungeons and Prisoners

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Actually I guess I can also add, Psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder and can lead to easier risk for things like skin cancer, but again, on its own, harmless.

Aleksandr15

Dec 12, 2018
Since apparently people are still playing this demo and (apparently) having trouble modiying it using CE of all things, I'm gonna peddle my mod again to save people a bit of trouble.

Despite what the zip name says (it's the zip date), I last updated the mod back in '16 -'17 when the newest demo version released.

Features include:
  • Teleports to the main hubs in the demo.
  • Character LVL and other modifications.
  • Monster Spawner
  • Item Spawners + all shops
The main bug is that some of the flags get borked *sometimes* if you use it in a NG. I'd suggest getting past at least the Kobold tutorial for best results. Preferably, at least one playthrough is suggested.

Hey, I'm kind of a noob so, sorry for the dumb question.
How do I use your mod? do you have a tutorial or something I could use to learn?

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
Hey, I'm kind of a noob so, sorry for the dumb question.
How do I use your mod? do you have a tutorial or something I could use to learn?
  • Extract the "Game.rgss3a" file inside the game folder using the provided file in this post.
  • Either delete or rename "Game.rgss3a".
  • Extract the mod files into the new "Data" folder.

Reactions: Alkasir

wonkothesane1

Jul 12, 2021
ok so im having a bug where i cant input any control except the menu and even then i can only use it within a second time frame of clicking back on the game after selecting something unrelated.
notes
i can see one of the control wheels in the upper right hand corner
the read me file seems to be corrupted
the window title has several apparently random characters strewn throughout it Screenshot (248).png

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
It's not an ordinary switch, but rather an incomplete script in the game. And considering there's the artwork and custom realignment within the game's design parameters, it's kind of a massive waste of time without understanding the entirety of the coding hierarchy within.

I'd originally jad pland to remake this in RPG Maker, but it actually proved to much trouble for me. That's why I switched over to Unity. And for the record, I'm using an old version at that. Multimedia Fusion Developer 2. Might also explain why I've had SO many fricking bugs to deal with for the past several months. Or at least it feels like that way.

Haven't really been on here much in a while. Figured I'd scope things out.

Trust me on this, everyone. If there's ANYTHING you want to add to the game, then there's A LOT of stuff to manipulate in the scripts section. That's where the absolute majority of the game's logic dictates from.
hey man keep at it. at least someone is getting shit done. the big thing im hoping to see is the summon child skill working properly. in my games they just wander around.

Since apparently people are still playing this demo and (apparently) having trouble modiying it using CE of all things, I'm gonna peddle my mod again to save people a bit of trouble.

Despite what the zip name says (it's the zip date), I last updated the mod back in '16 -'17 when the newest demo version released.

Features include:
  • Teleports to the main hubs in the demo.
  • Character LVL and other modifications.
  • Monster Spawner
  • Item Spawners + all shops
The main bug is that some of the flags get borked *sometimes* if you use it in a NG. I'd suggest getting past at least the Kobold tutorial for best results. Preferably, at least one playthrough is suggested.

this seems to fix a few things but i noticed a couple bugs EX:the archway in front of dragons cave renders underneath the player. i think a couple other bugs where around but i cant remember so its probably not important.
can i get a version that doesn't automatically max out corruption. you made so many improvements but then i dont get to earn anything.

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
this seems to fix a few things but i noticed a couple bugs EX:the archway in front of dragons cave renders underneath the player. i think a couple other bugs where around but i cant remember so its probably not important.
can i get a version that doesn't automatically max out corruption. you made so many improvements but then i dont get to earn anything.
Nothing should be getting triggered automatically, did you do a clean playthrough before messing with things?

Everything should be like it is in the base game if you don't touch any of the character modifiers in the sideroom.

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
Nothing should be getting triggered automatically, did you do a clean playthrough before messing with things?

Everything should be like it is in the base game if you don't touch any of the character modifiers in the sideroom.
nah, havent been messing with anything. the first time i attack something i get set to a 999 corruption swine

Arde645

Apr 30, 2018
nah, havent been messing with anything. the first time i attack something i get set to a 999 corruption swine
Can't replicate it on my end, so I guess you're shit out of luck :V

Try starting another NG, the values can get messed up sometimes for literally no reason.

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
  • Extract the "Game.rgss3a" file inside the game folder using the provided file in this post.
  • Either delete or rename "Game.rgss3a".
  • Extract the mod files into the new "Data" folder.
how do we spawn monsters that arent on the list in the side room (trolls lamias minotaurs ect)

SleepyCheepy

Mar 27, 2019
is there actually any new content? I played up to where you get off the boat and couldnt find anything. Is this game just dead?