3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ123937_img_main.png

Overview:
Fight the transformed ghouls and mechs of homeland Metal Rock as sorceress Luna in this adult side scrolling action game!
Jump and shoot with style as you evade traps;
take down all kinds of enemies - slime, orc, lizardman, sporeling, machine, tentacle, gargoyle, more -
or else succumb to their violating finish scenes.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-16
Release Date: 2013-11-13
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English & Japanese (Window UI only)

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

Extras:

If keyboard controls are unresponsive, try this fix

RJ123937_img_smp1.png RJ123937_img_smp2.png RJ123937_img_smp3.png

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Oh damn. I think this is when I was starting to seek out "ACT" games and sprite sex. Not my first but certainly quite a ways back. I think Iris action(was that the name?) was pretty close to my first.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
ahhh this one's an age old relic, for a second there i thought it got a remake/engine update or something. ah well :D
Yeah me too. I remember this one having a couple of decent animations here and there, but the platforming gameplay was really janky, as is usual with these types of jap games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Yeah me too. I remember this one having a couple of decent animations here and there, but the platforming gameplay was really janky, as is usual with these types of jap games.
one of the first games that impressed me with its dual npc interactions LMAO

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
I mean , the scenes are ok for what the budget of this game seems to be and it feels not painful to control like most of these cheap side scrollers , but DAMN this looks CHEAP.

edit: christ this is almost 15 bucks ? thank god I can try this here instead of buying it.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote