Ren'Py Shoretown Saga [v0.45b] [Dan1228]

2.70 star(s) 21 Votes

nickeii

Oct 4, 2017
How to achieve 100% charm with Claudia in a nightclub?
Simply, wear a suit, watch, use fregrance, drink 2 vodkas and a beer at the bar.
Claudia-offer drink-offer drink-dance-offer drink-(call security 85%) confront-fight 100%
Maria>dance skill-7.8 , watch, No suit, use fregrance, No at the bar
Dance wth her-offer drink-dance-(talk85%)offer drink 100%
Jennifer >wear a suit, watch, use fregrance, drink 2 vodkas and a beer at the bar.
Jennifer-talk to her-offer drink-(talk more 85%)dance 100%

Last edited:

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I'm stuck at Go to the Gym and Waiting for the call from the Club.
I've finished yoga session and Judith training.

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
I played for an hour......click... click... click.. look at time.....click ...click... click....headache......a scene without nudity....click click click. ..fuck off im out.

Reactions: Odinson42069

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Except when the dev is coerced by multiple harem-purists to say what they want to hear and tell them "ntr is not planned" then years down the line they add a scene that could even CLOSELY be interpreted as ntr. Now you can watch hell break loose where all the purists will act with almost religious zeal because they think he broke some sort of sacred agreement when he didn't even need to tell them shit in the first place. We have seen scenarios like this many time on here if you are not aware.

What can we learn from this? Don't report shit unless you are absolutely certain of that claim or it will be used against you later. Its better to not say anything if you don't have the game 100% planned out. No one here has any right to demand devs to supply plans for their games or make promises for what is and isn't going to be in it.

Its much safer to just make the game you want how you want it and add the tags as the game comes along. Those who like the tags will come and those who can't handle a bit of uncertainty for the game's future, they will have to wait for the game to complete before they dig in. That is a price they should pay for being unable to ignore content they dislike or or get hurt easily from it appearing. its certainly not a price the dev needs to pay by making promises to pirates of which over 95% of them wont ever pay him a single cent ever.
The Dev already included a list of future tags, so that advice came late:

Anal SexBlackmail Drugs Footjob Handjob Harem Lesbian Masturbation Prostitution Sex Toys Sleep Sex Spanking Stripping Teasing Titfuck Vaginal sex Combat Cosplay Dating Sim Humor PoV Romance School setting and probably more

Maybe sharing in the future but avoidable
As you travel through the city at night, you get random events, one of that is prostitution event which will be randomly generated as well so you will encounter different prostitutes, not always the same one (at least 4-5 different) and you can choose to spend some money on her or leave. This will be in the game for sure (probably in v0.14 or 15), in later updates i would like to add a pimp story line.

Both, threesomes and lesbian.

Blackmail will be optional.
Will the pimp storyline be optional? And lesbian content?

Reactions: battali0n

kromble

Sep 22, 2022
How to get good grade? I visit school every workday, do study on my pc, but every monday C o D grade, wtf

Grimace300

Jan 24, 2023
How to get good grade? I visit school every workday, do study on my pc, but every monday C o D grade, wtf
Are you studying on the computer in between classes?

I'm stuck and nothing is moving forward. I get a lot of "Content in a later update" messages, but it's contect that should be in this version. For instance when the Mom or Sister is watching tv in the afternoon. My character has "111 Likeness" and "3 Loveness" with Evelyn. Everything else has been done that I can see.

kromble

Sep 22, 2022
Are you studying on the computer in between classes?

I'm stuck and nothing is moving forward. I get a lot of "Content in a later update" messages, but it's contect that should be in this version. For instance when the Mom or Sister is watching tv in the afternoon. My character has "111 Likeness" and "3 Loveness" with Evelyn. Everything else has been done that I can see.
Yes, i am

Grimace300

Jan 24, 2023
Yes, i am
I think I attended class for a while and also did the work on the PC and still got an "F". Then all of a sudden (by just doing the same things) I started getting good grades. Maybe it has to build? Obviously I don't know for sure, just throwing out a possibility.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
As you travel through the city at night, you get random events, one of that is prostitution event which will be randomly generated as well so you will encounter different prostitutes, not always the same one (at least 4-5 different) and you can choose to spend some money on her or leave. This will be in the game for sure (probably in v0.14 or 15), in later updates i would like to add a pimp story line.

Both, threesomes and lesbian.

Blackmail will be optional.
Hi,
I've been waiting for an explanation about some of these tags for a while and have not tried your game because of that.

While the question may not have been as clear as we like, he was asking if the lesbian content will only be in threesomes or if it will occur outside of them as well.

I would also like to know if the lesbian fetish is optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
If it is only in threesomes and it is not optional then can we choose to avoid the threesomes?
Many of us only like threesomes where it fulfills the original fantasy of having 2 girls only interested in pleasing the man, not as an excuse to throw lesbian content into the game.

Thank you for your time. I wish you the best.

Reactions: BlasKyau
2.70 star(s) 21 Votes