2.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Shoretown Saga [v0.23b] [Dan1228] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Note: If you used my last update only patch you need to redownload the full game.

Universal: v0.22 -> v0.23b [1,33 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Damn ,I was really excited for this one,more realistic models and all but that was probably 8 months ago and nothing happened

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
I love how when content stops with the main girls and new girls start getting added, you can 100% guarantee that an "Abandoned" tag is coming soon.

Literally the biggest red flag that a developer doesn't know how the fuck to progress the content with the girls, people actually give a fuck about.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Please consider putting icons for locations on the screen or at the very least some tooltips when you hover over a door. Currently it's a going-round-in-circles simulator.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Where do you find Judith to start fight training?

Update: Never mind! Found her at the gym at Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat from 7:00pm to 9:00pm

Last edited:
Reactions: Lordkaru

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
I love how when content stops with the main girls and new girls start getting added, you can 100% guarantee that an "Abandoned" tag is coming soon.

Literally the biggest red flag that a developer doesn't know how the fuck to progress the content with the girls, people actually give a fuck about.
yeah that is concerning.
it's usually two things, one you already mentioned and the other is that they are diversifying cast to milk the audience into waiting longer for progress with who they actually care about / flipside: they want to slow burn the "harder" characters (for some "realism") which tends to be who we care about which is not a very creative approach (if it means neglecting the character) since you can still progress with that character without going all in/full out sex which tends to be the end goal - either way it spreads the developer thin

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
Man for a 5 gig game it sure doesn't have a lot of content. Or atleast not easy to access content.

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes